RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
May 25, 2017
Patronage be like
*MATM announce to be on hold for another quick project to be a fund riser*
"Not enough fund ? I have no idea where those 4.5k$ a month gone but it's alright, creating game need a lot of fund, yes ? especially this new aspect from a plain old RPGM, I'll give them some more time."

*Yet another 5 years have pass, PO only progress about 10~20% and announce another side project*
"-insert your own delusion here and would still keep your tap on them anyway-"

And the cycle continues.
======================================================

We all can look at the game called "Guilty Hell" or "A1" for the same standard where they pretty much came from a pit of fund riser call Enty, they sure took their damn time enough to lit the conspiracy of blatantly funding scam but in the end they manage to finish their project.

Game is a action style with many fully animated scene and good illusion imitate 3D with 2D asset, its creator is greedy, looks to be the asshole who would careless about how people would look at them but still, they finish the damn game.

By the time MATM took are the same 5 years-ish and it still have pretty much bare minimal like battle test which pretty much about 20% for what game would have to offer and we have no way to know if battle sex scene will be animated, full scene CG can go to hell for all I care, real time event would matter more for me.

With this basic comprehension, we can clearly reach to the conclusion whether this game are actually legit or just a 'talented scam'. It sure is a waste for what they possessed but one can only hope they'll finish their game before most of us died of old aged, or maybe spin up a tragic excuse and hightailed it with those moneys they rise while left every patronage get dunked so hard for wasting countless of their bucks to them just to get nothing in return.

Scam artist these days sure are very talented in deed.
To give Airi credit, in the last half of Guilty Hell's development, we were getting good chunks of content. It was the final release that showed his true colors.

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
I got a carbon suit after the first boss but I can't equip it because it doesn't show up when I'm in an Aris unit, anyone know why?

edit: figured it out, it's for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
While it would make sense, until we have a 100% certainty that anything in MatM isn't being worked on, it will stay as on hold. Right now we are 90% sure they're just pocketing the money from idiots, there's still the 10% uncertainty.

scramps

May 7, 2019
For someone looking into playing this unfinished game, is there any benefit to downloading the older versions (before 0.051) I saw that people were asking for older versions and was wondering what the benefit of playing those versions was? It sounds like they have different content, should I download every old version in order to get the most out of the game or will the newest one do?

I also get a ton of errors trying to run this game, cannot even get past the new game selection, any ideas on what to do? The first error is unable to find VL gothic font, it lets me click beyond that. the next is unable to find file Audio/Sc/Decision 1 and the game closes.

Thanks guys
TCMS

Last edited:
Reactions: rathandle

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
For someone looking into playing this unfinished game, is there any benefit to downloading the older versions (before 0.051) I saw that people were asking for older versions and was wondering what the benefit of playing those versions was? It sounds like they have different content, should I download every old version in order to get the most out of the game or will the newest one do?

I also get a ton of errors trying to run this game, cannot even get past the new game selection, any ideas on what to do? The first error is unable to find VL gothic font, it lets me click beyond that. the next is unable to find file Audio/Sc/Decision 1 and the game closes.

Thanks guys
TCMS
The older version (pre 0.051) was a demo of the game mechanics, and you played with both girls right from the start. It had a different storyline and ennemies/CGs. So playing both is like going through two demos of the same game, even if the latest version has a bit more content.

Reactions: scramps

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Correct, the reason to have different versions is to see the different parts they built. For example, the earlier builds were "above ground" and had some GOR endings with a giant robot. Later builds were "underground" and had some different scenes. So basically, it's worth it to grab them all. I think some of my prior posts had some saves set up with them so that you could immediately see some of the endings, etc.

Reactions: scramps

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
this game has the most lewd art and creative and enjoyable way to present that,it's almost perfect game,so sad it's suspended for years,I patreoned about 20 dollars,then I found the circle update is kind of scam

Reactions: Arrngrim

scramps

May 7, 2019
I see, thanks for the replies guys. Does anyone know how to fix these errors? I downloaded RPG VX ace and am still having issues with all versions of the game

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Scramps, I checked my game files and was unable to find the one you listed in your previous post, there is no "SC" subfolder in Audio. Only SE. Did you mean SE? Also, after digging around I was unable to find a file titled "Decision 1". My only recommendation would be to try uninstalling/reinstalling the RPG Maker VX Ace. Here's a link to the download for the RTP for it:

If you just installed RPG Maker VX, that might not work for you, try the Ace version. (You can also install the other RTP's for older RPG Maker games).

Reactions: sg0185 and scramps

scramps

May 7, 2019
Scramps, I checked my game files and was unable to find the one you listed in your previous post, there is no "SC" subfolder in Audio. Only SE. Did you mean SE? Also, after digging around I was unable to find a file titled "Decision 1". My only recommendation would be to try uninstalling/reinstalling the RPG Maker VX Ace. Here's a link to the download for the RTP for it:

If you just installed RPG Maker VX, that might not work for you, try the Ace version. (You can also install the other RTP's for older RPG Maker games).
It worked, thank you!

Reactions: Arrngrim

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Correct, the reason to have different versions is to see the different parts they built. For example, the earlier builds were "above ground" and had some GOR endings with a giant robot. Later builds were "underground" and had some different scenes. So basically, it's worth it to grab them all. I think some of my prior posts had some saves set up with them so that you could immediately see some of the endings, etc.
Where can I find them? The saves and all the builds/versions of the game?

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Page 36 on this thread, about halfway down I link all the released versions (minus the 2 on the front page) and then a little further down there should be some saves linked as well

Reactions: Darkarhon

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
I have the old 0.03 version, if that's what you mean. I had the 0.035 too, but it wont work anymore for some reasons.

Edit:
(first time uploading, so tell me if something's wrong)
the link don't work anymore,could you upload again,please?

Reactions: Cuadrao
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes