RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
welp, they said will get back to it so leave it with onhold wouldn't hurt ....much, I guess.
Thanks for the previous version btw, appreciated.

A lot of technical bs happening along the time they rework the whole thing, they even try a physical colliding workshop which I have no idea how they will play out in a CG only games unless they try to move them into animation or by doing so, they can arrange 3D pose which need body's physic work much easier, etc etc. even god wouldn't know where the hell their direction is heading, ruination ? bruh

D6Container

Aug 17, 2018
Still remember the time when they ask me for fucking 20$ for their old demo, and I was like: Nah <removed>, you should be giving that shit out for free.

a2680628

Jan 2, 2019
So much potential flushed down the drain by a couple of disgusting human beings just robbing their patreons' money. I gotta say after all these years I really have come to hate Eromancer and his fucking empty promises. I so wish karma will get back to him and bite him in his miserable little ass. Big time. He deserves nothing less.

To anyone who's reading this: STOP SUPPORTING THIS SCUM AND REVOKE YOUR PLEDGE ASAP!!!

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Here's a save for v0.3 right before the tentacle fight, may be a tough fight though to be honest. (Edit - Just ran through the fight myself, it's not too bad, just be sure to interrupt Constrict and Regrowth...if Constrict goes off, you're in trouble)

Just head south and enter the hatch on screen.

Edit #2 - Here's a bonus:

This save file is right before the robot boss with both girls, head to the right to immediately initiate. Two GOR's here, have one scene each depending on which girl gets hit with "Power Lift" or "Compactor". Let one girl die first, then he'll use it on the other alive girl.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017

Apparently they have a Twitter now.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
remember it on offbeatr. soon 5 years as its first demo was out,no progress since then. still in development,must be cyberpunk killer no less.
why people support such obvous scam is just beyond me,they must be dumber than actual chimps.

Reactions: kleper666

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
remember it on offbeatr. soon 5 years as its first demo was out,no progress since then. still in development,must be cyberpunk killer no less.
why people support such obvous scam is just beyond me,they must be dumber than actual chimps.
Considering they STILL make over 4k each month, whos the real Idiot here, Producer or Supporters ?

• Haha
Reactions: btftw and kleper666

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
it fits cause fans hold their pants waiting for a miracle
hope trully dies last

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Considering they STILL make over 4k each month, whos the real Idiot here, Producer or Supporters ?
Sadly but true, I had hopes for their income to go down faster in order to stimulate their creative mind again, but guess too many people don't mind trowing their money to the wind...

Reactions: Mickeysofine
May 25, 2017
Yeah, dunno why but people keep throwing money at them.
Because they're either gullible little shits or they don't even bother to check where their money is going on patreon.

The updates are from Pure Onyx, a game they are developing to gain more money to be able to *milk their inattentive patrons*
There I fixed it for you

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Patronage be like
*MATM announce to be on hold for another quick project to be a fund riser*
"Not enough fund ? I have no idea where those 4.5k$ a month gone but it's alright, creating game need a lot of fund, yes ? especially this new aspect from a plain old RPGM, I'll give them some more time."

*Yet another 5 years have pass, PO only progress about 10~20% and announce another side project*
"-insert your own delusion here and would still keep your tap on them anyway-"

And the cycle continues.
======================================================

We all can look at the game called "Guilty Hell" or "A1" for the same standard where they pretty much came from a pit of fund riser call Enty, they sure took their damn time enough to lit the conspiracy of blatantly funding scam but in the end they manage to finish their project.

Game is a action style with many fully animated scene and good illusion imitate 3D with 2D asset, its creator is greedy, looks to be the asshole who would careless about how people would look at them but still, they finish the damn game.

By the time MATM took are the same 5 years-ish and it still have just bare minimal like battle test which pretty much about 20% for what game would have to offer and we have no way to know if battle sex scene will be animated, full scene CG can go to hell for all I care, real time event would matter more for me.

With this basic comprehension, we can clearly reach to the conclusion whether this game are actually legit or just a 'talented scam'. It sure is a waste for what they possessed but one can only hope they'll finish their game before most of us died of old aged, or maybe spin up a tragic excuse and hightailed it with those moneys they rise while left every patronage get dunked so hard for wasting countless of their bucks to them just to get nothing in return.

Scam artist these days sure are very talented in deed.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes