• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Truly a shame. This could have been one of the greatest games for me personally, because it ticks all the right boxes for me. But at this rate, Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are going to be released before Pure Onyx is finished, which they are "developing" to get more funds for Malise and the Machine.

Oh the humanity.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
I am very glad that this scam finally got an abandoned tag. It deserves a 'scam' tag in all honesty. TWO "YEARS AGO, I wrote this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/malise-and-the-machine-v0-0511-eromancer.530/page-9#post-444737

Now looking at what's changed since I wrote that post.... nothing, absolutely nothing. Other than their patreon continuing to rake in money. The game is abandoned, yes, but it's so much more. It's purposely held there to bilk and steal from people. Time has proven me right on this fact. It's shameful.

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
I am curious what this is made in though. As it is one of the better looking games I have ever seen even if it has been abanadoned and turned into a scam.

nem.o

Dec 4, 2017
Updated my post on page 36 to include all versions I had. Also made a note that if the owner of the thread would like to post them on the front page, they're welcome to, I certainly don't mind.

thnx a lot but there is a point I do not understand. Does the latest version not include all previous versions?
there is no "changelog" for this game. if there is a difference, which version should we try. because I am sure that even if there are differences, similarities are highly more than differences.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
thnx a lot but there is a point I do not understand. Does the latest version not include all previous versions?
there is no "changelog" for this game. if there is a difference, which version should we try. because I am sure that even if there are differences, similarities are highly more than differences.
There is the old version, the 0.3 something I believe, which was the first demo, and the second one, which was, well, another slightly more advanced demo. Both have some scenes in common, but have quite enough differences to be worth playing.

Reactions: nem.o

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
There is the old version, the 0.3 something I believe, which was the first demo, and the second one, which was, well, another slightly more advanced demo. Both have some scenes in common, but have quite enough differences to be worth playing.
Indeed, the creators of this game jumped around a lot and there are some major differences between some versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, you can start at the first version I posted and check things out. Some versions have some saves right before some scenes for easy viewability, not all though, sorry. Keep in mind though that this game will absolutely, never, ever be completed. I'm curious to see when the dev's abandon their new project as well.... Kappa.

Reactions: nem.o

Paladin of Lust

Jan 1, 2020
Hello Arrngrim
Sorry, if this is a stupid question but I downloaded version 0.05 and it's apparantly password protected. Would you be so kind as to write it for me? Thank you.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
My mistake, it seems I uploaded a PW protected zip and fixed that now, I believe that was an original file from the Eromancer website and pretty sure I no longer have the PW for that lying around.

I've completed replacing that one file (all the others should work), sincere apologies for your wasted bandwidth as that was an honest mistake on my part, here's the new file (also replaced on page 36):

Last edited:
Reactions: CouchPillow

Teemo231

May 10, 2018
If all their income/whales disappeared, post would probably come up that "Has actual playable/worthwhile changes" to their games.

The ideology that 'the more money you make, the less you have to work' is fucking stupid -_-

Reactions: Arrngrim

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Anyone happened to buy the music for this? I remember the trailer being all hyped and stuff with that awesome metal, only to see the game be dead

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone happened to buy the music for this? I remember the trailer being all hyped and stuff with that awesome metal, only to see the game be dead
The game is not dead, but rather in coma. If it truly dead, every people would abandon the developer and stop donate, it is in coma state to milking peoples i think. it is like when a person in coma still giving hope to their family, while people giving up on person who dead. No offend to dead peoples though

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes