EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
head1.png

Overview:
Malleus Maleficarum
is an adventure game mixed with some RPG elements about adventures (and misadventures!) of a young Witch Hunter, inspired by the worldbuilding of Warhammer Fantasy universe and some other fantasy settings. Still, we try to stay away from many cliches of the genre, like mindless grind, needless battle systems or lack of any meaningful events. Plus one of our main goals is to give the players the ability to forge their own journey with many different decisions impacting both the story and the gameplay.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-27
Release Date: 2020-11-27
Developer: Team Cactus - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Previous version with old content(play it first)

tt1.png image_2020-01-05_01-35-32.png image_2020-01-05_01-41-26.png witchhunterscares.png image_2020-01-05_01-41-39.png hh2.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Team Cactus I suggest you contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified. Also looking over the 'Genre' are all those tags present in the current version of the game? if they are not you have to remove the ones that aren't or mark them as being for future updates

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Team Cactus I suggest you contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified. Also looking over the 'Genre' are all those tags present in the current version of the game? if they are not you have to remove the ones that aren't or mark them as being for future updates
I already contacted admemes over the Discord and yes, all the tags that are present are in the game right now. Have fun!

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to my Linux build of the game vPrologue

Team Cactus I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of making a Linux build of the game, if you can add it to the OP that be great

Reactions: rKnight

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Here is a link to my Linux build of the game vPrologue

Team Cactus I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of making a Linux build of the game, if you can add it to the OP that be great
Oh, I appreciate it actually. Less things to worry about for me. I hope it's all good and tested.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Oh, I appreciate it actually. Less things to worry about for me. I hope it's all good and tested.
I tested it on my machine since I only use Linux and it starts and run fine, I haven't fully tested the whole game I will get to it later hopefully but seems to run fine without any issues. If anybody has any errors with it I will do my best to fix them.
I can make a Mac build also but I have no machine to test it so it would be untested, but if someone is interested I can give it a go

Reactions: rKnight

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I like this "unusual" visual line, I'm curious if the game itself has an equally unusual atmosphere because if so, definitely a plus -.^

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I tested it on my machine since I only use Linux and it starts and run fine, I haven't fully tested the whole game I will get to it later hopefully but seems to run fine without any issues. If anybody has any errors with it I will do my best to fix them.
I can make a Mac build also but I have no machine to test it so it would be untested, but if someone is interested I can give it a go
Big thank, added your port to the OP post.
An rpg with monsters and bestiality? Where do I sign up?
You know where to find our Patreon link!

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Look pretty good art wise ^^
I'll give it a serious try once more updates are released.
Pretty tough chalenge for dev to create original gameplay with rpgm but I wish you best of luck.

Only advice I could give, based on preview pics, would be to maybe change the text in scene from the actual "external narrator" pov to a 1st person pov (if the girl in scene is the protagonist) so that players have a more "involved" feeling instead of being just an external viewers. Rpg games main salespoint is mostly about Role-Playing so the pov in these scenes could be a bit immersion breaking.

Also don't take what I said too serioulsy, just my 2 cents about what I saw in the preview pics ^^

T800

Jun 1, 2017
Nice to find that promising game. IMHO, we need more good Warhammer games in general, including hentai games. I hope that Malleus will be a game that any Warhammer' fan could enjoy.

Also very glad to see bestiality, drugs and tentacles as tags. Hopefully there will be sexy daemonettes of Slaanesh added at some point ?

Though i'm a bit worried about the fonts. I'll wait for more content before playing this, but fonts may be not good for the people with bad eyesight. I think.

Anyway, good luck, Team Cactus !

Last edited:

foxiu1414

May 7, 2017
Great game. I like that graphic and kinda old style keep it up ill definetly support it and hope it wont end like 80 % of the games.
One question how often you want to post an updates?

Good Luck!

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Holy shit this looks worth some time!

EDIT: It's really short, three scenes, but from a game perspective it cuts through a lot of the bullshit I usually see. It's not completed and kinda irks me with 'support me on Patreon.'
it won't last, anyways. either it won't get completed (most games like this don't) or patreon will shut them down because of the taboo genres and the dev will stop. we've seen it happen a zillion times.

if the dev had real passion to finish this project they would have completed more of it before releasing it. instead they put out a tech demo so they could do the patreon peddle. i'd like to hope otherwise, but when i see tech demo devs pushing for monetary support this early in the dev cycle, i instantly lose confidence in the project. maybe Team Cactus is different, who knows. unfortunately though, they're following a slew of other devs who have made the adult game pool a super toxic place to swim.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes