Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
What kind of kinks/fetishes have you planned for the future that are not already in the current version?

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
What kind of kinks/fetishes have you planned for the future that are not already in the current version?
The list is long, but I don't want to give any promises yet. It's a long way to go, but I plan asking fans what they want to see in future updates, so watch our Patreon.

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
snap.jpeg
We just released a new version of the game with some additions and tweaks to make it more enjoyable. No new sexual content, but we're working on it, let's hope we'll finish it up in early December. And now to the Changelog:
  • New prologue introduction to help people understand the world around them better, with some lore snippets and a new character to meet!
  • New gallery system with a list of generous Patrons added.
  • Some tweaks to CG to make it less dark.
  • Tweaks to environment lighting system.
  • Z/X controls in addition to Enter/Escape controls.

Munkus69

Nov 12, 2019
Hello.
I have started playing it, apparently I finished it too.

If I may, I would like to give some feedback:

The game is promising. I am curious what is going to happen.

What I didn't like: The sex scenes with the monsters end the game. The vast majority of games has that. It is repetetive and boring. Maybe you could find a better solution than that?

There also seems to be a factual error: The Glory hole scene.
She is extremely horny and devastated and desperate, burning with lust. A cock suddenly appears out of nowhere (okay, I am with you), now she does something that I do not understand: She gives that anonymous cock a blowjob.

I am fairly certain that ANY woman out there, who is so horny and desperate and aching for lust so much that she is ready to masturbate herself into a coma, is NOT going to give a random cock a BJ and pass out exhausted.
Far more likely it would be if she masturbates WHILE giving the BJ and then passes out from exhaustion, probably much, much later, OR she is going to ride the shit out of that dick.

This strange "I am horny, therefore, I have to give someone else pleasure and after that, my pussy is somehow quiet enough and I am exhausted enough to pass out" was so weird, that it actually irked me.

Now this is just my opinion, I am sorry if I have offended you with my critique, but I thought that it needed to be said. Because that strange series of events actually pissed me off a little. But... it is your game. Proceed with the information as you like.

Thank you for reading.

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Hello.
I have started playing it, apparently I finished it too.

The game is promising. I am curious what is going to happen.

Now this is just my opinion, I am sorry if I have offended you with my critique, but I thought that it needed to be said. Because that strange series of events actually pissed me off a little. But... it is your game. Proceed with the information as you like.

Thank you for reading.
I really appreciate your feedback friend, big thanks for your honest opinion. If you have any other ideas or suggestions - feel free to join our Discord or just tell me your feedback here. And keep an eye on our Patreon for the next version. Thanks again.
What I didn't like: The sex scenes with the monsters end the game. The vast majority of games has that. It is repetetive and boring. Maybe you could find a better solution than that?
That's the way for us to use sex without breaking the character too much right in the beginning. But in the future update there are no bad ends at all, for example, and all sex scenes are heavily tied with the story. So, this one is already somewhat addressed.
There also seems to be a factual error: The Glory hole scene.
She is extremely horny and devastated and desperate, burning with lust. A cock suddenly appears out of nowhere (okay, I am with you), now she does something that I do not understand: She gives that anonymous cock a blowjob.

I am fairly certain that ANY woman out there, who is so horny and desperate and aching for lust so much that she is ready to masturbate herself into a coma, is NOT going to give a random cock a BJ and pass out exhausted.
Far more likely it would be if she masturbates WHILE giving the BJ and then passes out from exhaustion, probably much, much later, OR she is going to ride the shit out of that dick.

This strange "I am horny, therefore, I have to give someone else pleasure and after that, my pussy is somehow quiet enough and I am exhausted enough to pass out" was so weird, that it actually irked me.
It's heavily implied that it's all a dream, so pretty much anything can happen in a dream. But I'll keep that in mind for future versions, thanks. Maybe we'll tweak the scene once we get back to remaking the Prologue, but for now we want to release more actual content first. Basically there are no canon sex scenes in the game in the Prologue, just two "what if"s and one "it's probably all a dream" scenes. But next update will change it, all 3 new scenes depend on the actions of the player, expect it to be released in the early December.

Last edited:
Reactions: Munkus69

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
A way to hide the text box / opaque slider for it would be nice. As it is now you get a glimpse of the full cg and then 1/3th - 1/4th of it is hidden by the box. Otherwise seems good and I actually like the artstyle, keep it up!

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
A way to hide the text box / opaque slider for it would be nice. As it is now you get a glimpse of the full cg and then 1/3th - 1/4th of it is hidden by the box. Otherwise seems good and I actually like the artstyle, keep it up!
I'll try to sneak this feature into the next update, but no promises.

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
witchhunterchristmas1.png

Chapter 2 Public Release!

New update is finally out for everyone. We fixed some things from the Patron only version and even improved some scenes in terms of CG thanks to your feedback. Here's short changelog:
  • Continuation of the main storyline, with new content, new characters and new mechanics.
  • 4 new CG scenes plus some additional new CG art.
  • New exclusive music tracks(thank you Pesh).
  • Quality of life additions, like ability to hide the text box(right click or Ctrl)
  • Around 100 bugfixes, text corrections and tweaks.
Enjoy the game and please report any bugs or feedback here on Patreon or in our Discord channel.

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
Malleus_Maleficarum.png
A very interesting gallery, I could posses a cow, a squirrel and something like a dog! I appreciate it, thanks. But where is sex ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Team Cactus

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
A very interesting gallery, I could posses a cow, a squirrel and something like a dog! I appreciate it, sanks. But where is sex ?
Looks like a bug to me. Can you tell me at what moment you encountered this bug? I can't help you if I don't know the details.

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
nice again but short again
so w8ing for next part
It's either short but releasing every 1-2 months or long but releasing every 3-5 months I'm afraid. Plus I don't really like making players grind for a couple of hours to see 1 new scene, like many other games.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
It's nice. A bit linear, but I like the art and the setting.

Ok first of all I have a major gripe. A female Witch Hunter should wear skin tight leather pants leaving a bit of the midriff exposed. Otherwise she's not a proper witch hunter! Maybe later as her sluttiness goes up, she will switch to a more revealing (and retarded looking) outfit.

Speaking of which, the top priority for the future should be to include a diary of sexual exploits which affect how the character reacts to events around her. This could also open the possibility of a virgin run like in ONEONE1's games.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes