May 7, 2018
As a suggestion I hope the story values her status as a witch hunter a bit more. She probably has the highest authority many of these people have ever seen. So if the story was her being bitchy and getting her cumuppence it would make more sense for citizens and guards to risk their sigmar fearing souls by fucking/raping a witch hunter.

But overall absolutely great game definitely gonna be my first use of patreon as soon as I'm not fucking broke

Reactions: Team Cactus

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
As a suggestion I hope the story values her status as a witch hunter a bit more. She probably has the highest authority many of these people have ever seen. So if the story was her being bitchy and getting her cumuppence it would make more sense for citizens and guards to risk their sigmar fearing souls by fucking/raping a witch hunter.

But overall absolutely great game definitely gonna be my first use of patreon as soon as I'm not fucking broke
Actually you can see her being quite self arrogant and bitchy in a few cases, but the deal is that she's quite young and inexperienced in the beginning. But that's going to change after some time.

And no worries about money, that's a passion project for me. I'm doing it just because I want to do something, not because I'm looking for a big buck.

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
Virustotal loses its collective mind when I scan the .exe I assume it's your usual false positives. But it's not Jiangming and Trapmine (that literally think everything is a virus), so I might as well bring it up. I assume the installer is just making some non standard W32 calls of some sort for whatever reason?

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Virustotal loses its collective mind when I scan the .exe I assume it's your usual false positives. But it's not Jiangming and Trapmine (that literally think everything is a virus), so I might as well bring it up. I assume the installer is just making some non standard W32 calls of some sort for whatever reason?
The .exe is basically your usual RPG game folder inserted into Enigma Virtual Box. If you want, I can give you unpacked version to check. But I'll take a look at it later, thanks.

Last edited:

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
Based on just how active you are here there really is no reason for it to be malicious so I'm not too worried. Just wanted to bring it up, in case it's something you could fix on your end. Obviously it would be better if it didn't give false positives as that will scare away some potential players. But these days even games on Steam give false positives with how "good" these AI antiviruses are. I mean being able to find trojans in clean files is pretty impressive if you ask me:KEK:

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
I tested it on my machine since I only use Linux and it starts and run fine, I haven't fully tested the whole game I will get to it later hopefully but seems to run fine without any issues. If anybody has any errors with it I will do my best to fix them.
I can make a Mac build also but I have no machine to test it so it would be untested, but if someone is interested I can give it a go
I assume this isn't the latest version? Any chance to get a Linux version supported?

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I assume this isn't the latest version? Any chance to get a Linux version supported?
Currently this is not a priority for me I'm afraid, mostly because I have no way to test it, but you can try asking that person to update his Linux port.

DnDfan

Apr 1, 2018
I don't want to review the game yet (it's too early) but I do want to comment, so here I am.

Do I like the game? Kind of, I'm more impressed by the potential of the game then the current build. Then again, I become a patron, so something's clicking with me. I think the next update will let the game really take off, and hopefully it gets more attention.

The artwork is solid enough, and it's not one of the usual 3D programs so that helps. I like the setting and it has a lot of possibilities. The PC is a fun character so far. Team Catcus (on this forum and patreon) seems pretty cool; listens and incorporates good ideas, makes counterpoints without getting defensive, has a sense of humor.

What I'm hoping for more options: non-linear paths, plot options, different ways to handle problems, and more sex. Always more sex. :D

Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings and sorry if you follow this thread and were hoping for more exciting news. Here's to the future.

Reactions: Team Cactus

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I don't want to review the game yet (it's too early) but I do want to comment, so here I am.
Do I like the game? Kind of, I'm more impressed by the potential of the game then the current build. Then again, I become a patron, so something's clicking with me. I think the next update will let the game really take off, and hopefully it gets more attention.
And thank you for your kind words, the feedback like this is what helps us keep moving forward, motivation is the main thing you need with a project like this. And well, the next update is going to be the biggest one in terms of actual gameplay content, first couple of versions were more about us just trying to find the right approach, since we're not very experienced in all this.

The artwork is solid enough, and it's not one of the usual 3D programs so that helps. I like the setting and it has a lot of possibilities. The PC is a fun character so far. Team Catcus (on this forum and patreon) seems pretty cool; listens and incorporates good ideas, makes counterpoints without getting defensive, has a sense of humor.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or ideas in general don't be shy to throw them at me here, on Patreon or on our Discord server. Discord is probably the best place for that since we also post small updates and work in progress stuff in there that are not worthy of being posted on Patreon. Plus it's easier to provide feedback for art, since my artist is very active there.

What I'm hoping for more options: non-linear paths, plot options, different ways to handle problems, and more sex. Always more sex. :D
Pretty much all of the stuff you mentioned is going to be in the next update this month, plus some Prologue parts remade to provide more options and interactions, if I can make it all in time. And again, thank you for showing your interest in our project, having a dedicated fanbase is what helps us a lot.

MojoSky

Apr 27, 2019
So far the story seems to be pretty fun. I like the art too. Really curious how the change in rep plays out.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes