Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
is chapter 2 included or seperated .. cause i go to download and it is
75.1 MB
It's all included in one game. We are using compression so differences between each version are not very big. And chapter 3 is almost finished, so keep an eye on us.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
added this to my watchlist, guess i give it a go when it's grown a little more and i have more time at hand.

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
5$ is too much for an update to me,I just joined the 1$ tier and wait for public update
I mean, it's totally up to you, I'm not forcing anyone to pay me anything, especially in times like this, early access is just a way to show my gratitude to generous people. Still, thank you for your support, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilithcp

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
sketchcorona.png
New update is finally out for everyone. WARNING - old saves will not work since the prologue was remade, sorry about that. Here's a short changelog:
  • Continuation of the main storyline, plenty of new characters to meet with all new quests and stories to discover.
  • Older parts of the game were remade from scratch to match the quality of newer episodes, all old CG got updated as well to match the new style.
  • Expanded map with many new locations for you to visit and explore.
  • 3 new CG scenes plus older scenes tweaked or completely remade.
  • Lots of bugfixes, text corrections and general tweaks.
Enjoy the game and please report any bugs or feedback here, on Patreon or in our channel. And stay safe in those troubled times!

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Where do I find a schemer and a builder? Or are they not in the game yet as part of that quest?

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Is there way to have multiple saves? Like maybe copy old saves somewhere? There are so many choices that it needs multiple saves I feel.

Also a bug when going through bandit, if I don't use the spook suit and just sneak to the end room where the golden key is it goes into an endless loop of the witchhunter saying... I heard some noise in their hideout better check it out, then it pans over to the two people talking and then loops.

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Is there way to have multiple saves? Like maybe copy old saves somewhere? There are so many choices that it needs multiple saves I feel.

Also a bug when going through bandit, if I don't use the spook suit and just sneak to the end room where the golden key is it goes into an endless loop of the witchhunter saying... I heard some noise in their hideout better check it out, then it pans over to the two people talking and then loops.
Your old saves will always be available in new version, no need to drag your saves folder with you for every new version, they are stored remotely on your PC and every new version will hook them up automatically. And there are 10 save slots available, so you can save multiple times if needed.

Thanks for bug report, sounds like a nasty bug to me, I'll do my best to fix it in the next version.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Your old saves will always be available in new version, no need to drag your saves folder with you for every new version, they are stored remotely on your PC and every new version will hook them up automatically. And there are 10 save slots available, so you can save multiple times if needed.

Thanks for bug report, sounds like a nasty bug to me, I'll do my best to fix it in the next version.
Thanks very much, but I'd love to have more save slots if possible. There's so much branching that it would be great to have a save at multiple branch points and you have so many! What I do in other games is create folders and when I fill up saves right before scenes or decision points I put the saves into them so I can go back, save notes are also really helpful for that.

I save a lot though! :).

Have you given thought to some sort of depravity stat that we can track?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes