XHollow1

Jun 28, 2018
i watched a youtube video and messed with something i probably shouldnt have but it worked. changed some values to match the guys in the video.

cant wait for the next update. i really want to see what happens when you wreck her rep.

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
anyone else's game just delete itself? like i download it. open it. it plays for 10 seconds and then its gone. there's the game folder but its empty and the application is completely gone. only game it happens with

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
anyone else's game just delete itself? like i download it. open it. it plays for 10 seconds and then its gone. there's the game folder but its empty and the application is completely gone. only game it happens with
check your AV log, maybe it got "disinfected" or "quarantined", by the sound of it would be my first guess.

Reactions: Dyhart

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
battleupdsketch1.jpeg
New update is finally out for everyone. Here's a short changelog:
  • Continuation of the main storyline.
  • Many new locations with a brand new battle system to keep you engaged and more!
  • 8 completely new CG scenes, plus one old scene remade from scratch to match the current art quality.
  • Numerous bugfixes, text corrections and general tweaks.
Enjoy the game and please report any bugs or feedback here, on our or in our server. And stay safe out there in those troubled times!

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Old save appears to not work. Black screen with the sound working
As I mentioned in the Patreon post - old saves will probably not work, but there's a chance they will.
No promises, battle system changed a lot of internal stuff, so I'm not surprised.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Not a fan of the new dungeon mazes where you have to kill all of the bandits without dying for several days in a row. It is tedious and boring and it makes me never want to play again. If the saves don't work in future versions, this stuff will need a skip option or at least the ability to just run through to the final door without killing everyone.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that Ernesta's art on the thread's banner and the title screen makes her look oddly... masculine?

Also, combat is definitely on the unforgiving side at the moment, and the miss chances just kind of feel awkward. Doesn't help you literally have to be touching enemies to hit them... but it's also a Metroidvania situation where most of the time touching them to hit them lets them hit you as well.

Scenes are pretty hot though, ngl.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes