3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Better call it '0.1 reworked' or something like that.
Saves from 0.1 don't work but isn't the end of the world.
Due to NO NEW CONTENT AT ALL! i restarted the lot.
Curious for real new updates.
This kinda sucked.
I expected more from a 0.2.

Kaynet

Jun 12, 2020
stepmom\caretaker kept calling the MC lucas instead of the name i chose since the start of ep. 2

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Sharing will come in future episodes.:) after 2nd/3rd episode.
So first you say there is no NTR, but in the second point you bring up the sharing. What do you think this gang that doesn’t like about NTR do they like sharing? For myself, all third-party men are definitely on the NO NO list. So if sharing is an MMF I press ignore, but the MFF is still ok as long as it doesn't leave me out and it doesn't turn into pure lesbian.

Nov 1, 2021
Better call it '0.1 reworked' or something like that.
Saves from 0.1 don't work but isn't the end of the world.
Due to NO NEW CONTENT AT ALL! i restarted the lot.
Curious for real new updates.
This kinda sucked.
I expected more from a 0.2.
episode 2 added. it's maybe not huge. but it is 2nd episode. as per storyline.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
So first you say there is no NTR, but in the second point you bring up the sharing. What do you think this gang that doesn’t like about NTR do they like sharing?
Yeah, people who don't like NTR most probably won't like sharing, but that doesn't make them the same tag. Nothing that odd about saying there'll be no NTR, but there'll be optional sharing. Personally, I don't mess with NTR, but don't mind sharing if it's done well, especially if the woman you're sharing isn't even your own partner.

For example, Shut Up and Dance has the option to share your friend's mom with him, or keep her to yourself. I have saves on both paths so I can check out both scenes. Would be a bit of a dick move banging your best friend's mom and not letting him get some action with her as well.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I will fix that bug in the next update.. please consider it a small mistake. I am not a programmer.
Why the actual fuck would you break the perfect working menu in Ren'py?

I just don't understand what brought you to that decision. Boggles my mind.

Doesn't matter how good the story or renders are, that just sours everything.

kaor2

Feb 20, 2020
The renders are good. You can see the dev took some time there.
However he either wrote the whole thing in a single night without proofreading or his english is just terrible.
The english is so bad sadly any immersion is lost.

• Angry
Reactions: Pippone

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Couldn't even bring myself to play the game 2min cause of its awful music and no way to turn it off and no save option.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes