3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
maybe it was a bug when I downloaded the game for the first time I couldn't find any Menu I tried RMB, ESC and it didn't work it just showed up after I finished the game.
Can't find any menu, either. Another game that blows out my speakers from the get-go, and I can only turn them down. Not the game.

edit... the menu is only there at the first screen. Blew right by that. :) A right-click or esc menu later would be nice.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can you save yet? Or change the settings? Cause I couldn't save before, and there is no point in playing if you can't change the settings or save.
Can't find any menu, either. Another game that blows out my speakers from the get-go, and I can only turn them down. Not the game.

edit... the menu is only there at the first screen. Blew right by that. :) A right-click or esc menu later would be nice.
this dev thought it would be funny to hide the setting/load/save behind F1 key :p

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
maybe it was a bug when I downloaded the game for the first time I couldn't find any Menu I tried RMB, ESC and it didn't work it just showed up after I finished the game.
first time downloading the vn. loaded it. had same issue. when i first started the vn it went to the dream sequence with the spears right away, no menus, no preferences, no nothing. then i found out i had no right click, no esc, nothing to change the music or save. eventually got to the same dream sequence a bit later in the vn, realized something was fishy, closed and restarted, and everything works fine. my assumption is some kind of bug that caused the vn to be stupid upon first start up. ctrl'ed through what i had already seen, havent had a problem since.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
if not persistent.set_volumes:
$ persistent.set_volumes = True
$ _preferences.volumes['music'] *= .40
$ _preferences.volumes['sfx'] *= .40
$ _preferences.volumes['voice'] *= .40

use this in your splashscreen it will prevent new people from getting earfucked at the start of the game xD this will put all volumes on 40 on the first startup of the game. Good luck with the game!

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
what a psycho.
don't call him psycho - he just doesn't know how to code a RenPy game.
Even it's annoying, but still no reason to insult him. (You quoted my post -> so you should have seen the smiley too)
PS: the post you quoted from me was meant to be ironic

Last edited:
Reactions: larry69 and Endless

Sanaa Star

Mar 14, 2019
this dev thought it would be funny to hide the setting/load/save behind F1 key :p
I had the same problem. But after restarting the whole game -> everything's just works fine.Try to restart the game one time! Maybe it's the same solution as in my case - see for yourselves in the 2 pictures. Have fun! And thanks for the game!!!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
if not persistent.set_volumes:
$ persistent.set_volumes = True
$ _preferences.volumes['music'] *= .40
$ _preferences.volumes['sfx'] *= .40
$ _preferences.volumes['voice'] *= .40

use this in your splashscreen it will prevent new people from getting earfucked at the start of the game xD this will put all volumes on 40 on the first startup of the game. Good luck with the game!
You should also make a ticket for you game dev role btw

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes