3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
kinda lame it says save here for future updates. can't save. there's no menu either.

Mr. Impaler

Oct 27, 2019
What's with all that " She smells milky, does she still milking? " " I still got some mild, milky smell, that.... !! I think she is milking. " " HOW IS she even miking even after seven years? Or maybe some perfume am not aware of. must check that, but how? " Will there going to be some lactation content too, if yes then I'm all ❤

Reactions: BenBen95
Nov 1, 2021
What's with all that " She smells milky, does she still milking? " " I still got some mild, milky smell, that.... !! I think she is milking. " " HOW IS she even miking even after seven years? Or maybe some perfume am not aware of. must check that, but how? " Will there going to be some lactation content too, if yes then I'm all ❤
for that, you have to play the next episode. ;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
milking is an action someone performs on an animal or human. lactating would be the correct term for a female to be leaking milk.

ELI2021

May 6, 2021
View attachment 1678718

Overview:
Just Graduated, now you will live your new life apart from missionary schools restrictions. You decided to go to your dad's place and relax and do some side work. Dad is not at home, so you will be living with your stepmom. Which is good, in the meantime, you discovered an extraordinary power inside you. is it good? Or This newfound power will destroy your new restriction-free life. Let's find out...​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-28
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: NBArts - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
OTHERS:
ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk

View attachment 1678752 View attachment 1678753 View attachment 1678754 View attachment 1678757 View attachment 1678758 View attachment 1678755 View attachment 1678756 View attachment 1678750 View attachment 1678759
Live with his stepmom =>you need to add "incest" tag, right?!

Reactions: Mr. Impaler
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes