3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yo dev, might I suggest dumping Patreon and going to subscribestar? They don't give a damn what you put in your game so you can do whatever you want in without worrying about getting struck down by the virtue-signal hammer of Patreon.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Mammamia [Ep. 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
Like the game set up. but would suggest changing the necks in the future (i mean to renders for new parts of the game). The two main place they just look wrong is when you see the mc from the behind kinda makes him looks like he has a broken neck, the second is the neighbour when you are outside talking to her. her neck just bends in weird ways a neck shouldnt and its length. honestly besides this i think the renders look great

Reactions: moplaycrptx

Starman002

May 30, 2017
View attachment 1678718

Overview:
Just Graduated, now you will live your new life apart from missionary schools restrictions. You decided to go to your dad's place and relax and do some side work. Dad is not at home, so you will be living with your stepmom. Which is good, in the meantime, you discovered an extraordinary power inside you. is it good? Or This newfound power will destroy your new restriction-free life. Let's find out...​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-28
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: NBArts - -
Censored: NO
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1678752 View attachment 1678753 View attachment 1678754 View attachment 1678757 View attachment 1678758 View attachment 1678755 View attachment 1678756 View attachment 1678750 View attachment 1678759
How do you save in this game?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Mammamia [Ep. 1]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
you discovered an extraordinary power inside you.
With a pregnancy but no vaginal sex tag listed, I should say he did, but 'Immaculate Conception' tag still needs listing.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes