3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Step mum, young boy, college....a subject never developed into a game....

Really curious to try it

Kudos to this original idea
very same goes for 90% if not more so-called "art" - for example movies - a superhero, a world in danger...bang....10000000$ profit.
it all depends on how well the story is told and who are actors, apart from few minor things such as promotion/advertising campaign, and tickling the right nerve of sheepublic.

this one sadly has almost nothing, apart some hot looking chicks (which most of similar games have already).
not sure if the dev has clear idea what he wanna here.
it seems it will be multiprotagonists game (male female mc) and various kinks (just to try to gather as broad fanbase as possible), so i would say this is yet another attempt in cash grab, which will end being abandoned after few more episodes most probably.

sad to say it did look promising with demo release, even put it on my watchlist - yet now im correcting those mistakes - delete, unwatch... :HideThePain:
good luck to the dev with this project anyway, hopefully he will manage to fulfill his goals!

Nov 1, 2021
very same goes for 90% if not more so-called "art" - for example movies - a superhero, a world in danger...bang....10000000$ profit.
it all depends on how well the story is told and who are actors, apart from few minor things such as promotion/advertising campaign, and tickling the right nerve of sheepublic.

this one sadly has almost nothing, apart some hot looking chicks (which most of similar games have already).
not sure if the dev has clear idea what he wanna here.
it seems it will be multiprotagonists game (male female mc) and various kinks (just to try to gather as broad fanbase as possible), so i would say this is yet another attempt in cash grab, which will end being abandoned after few more episodes most probably.

sad to say it did look promising with demo release, even put it on my watchlist - yet now im correcting those mistakes - delete, unwatch... :HideThePain:
good luck to the dev with this project anyway, hopefully he will manage to fulfill his goals!
This Storyline has 14 planned episodes, and I will finish the full story.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Can you save yet? Or change the settings? Cause I couldn't save before, and there is no point in playing if you can't change the settings or save.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes