3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Me, upon seeing this:

The majority of players don't want NTR so there will be no NTR.
Hmm, the graphics look good, and the story looks like it might be decent. I might have found a new project to $upport.

Me, upon seeing this:
Sharing will come in future episodes.:) after 2nd/3rd episode.
And... nope...

Best of luck to you Dev, and I do appreciate that 'Sharing' will be optional (not sure if just skippable or actually avoidable), but including sharing in any sense immediately means that I cannot provide any kind of $upport.

Still, best of luck, the game looks like it might have some promise.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
the beginning is quite interesting and promising. renders looks good and maybe there will also be animations later on too.

I find it unusual that you end up directly in the game without an intro and main menu when choosing a name for the MC. the fact that the other options are not accessible with a right click, but only via F1 is impractical and unfamiliar.
But these are probably just small things that are not really intended and could also be fixed with the next update.

I'm looking forward to the sequel and wish the developer all the best.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Me, upon seeing this:

Hmm, the graphics look good, and the story looks like it might be decent. I might have found a new project to $upport.

Me, upon seeing this:

And... nope...

Best of luck to you Dev, and I do appreciate that 'Sharing' will be optional (not sure if just skippable or actually avoidable), but including sharing in any sense immediately means that I cannot provide any kind of $upport.

Still, best of luck, the game looks like it might have some promise.

Tbh, it does look like he would enjoy sharing and even bringing the guy a glass of ice water. :KEK:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
don't call him psycho - he just doesn't know how to code a RenPy game.
Even it's annoying, but still no reason to insult him. (You quoted my post -> so you should have seen the smiley too)
PS: the post you quoted from me was meant to be ironic
....its a joke calm your tits

restarting the game got me to a menu finally, unfortunately the first line of the game made me aware that its not a game for me. would be nice if it was mentioned in the intro here that its gonna be one of those "this is a society where everyone is super sexually liberated" kinda deals, just kills it for me personally.

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
nbarts I think it's worth adding a notice on the first page where the download links are to say...

"To access in game menu please press F1 for now"

...because otherwise you're still going to get people complaining about it instead of discussing the actual game.

If in the future you can actually fix it so the regular right-mouse button and ESC work then you can remove the tip (y)

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
it's interesting to see new devs thinking that by adding a ''step'' to ''mom'' is going to make patreon look the other way.
surely developers haven't tried that in the past and got fucked over it, right?

Reactions: NakkiMuki

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have found an error and I am sure it has probably been pointed out already. But if not, here it is:

The mom (Step-mom) keeps calling the MC Lucas, even after renaming it. Might ant to check that. Happens when Lady comes to visit part.

Reactions: Cornfield

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Tbh, it does look like he would enjoy sharing and even bringing the guy a glass of ice water. :KEK:
I mean what is that? He looks like he's in his 30s, his drip looks like something a 10 year old would wear to bed and his body proportions looks off.

I don't get how most devs always tend to put so little effort in the main characters appearance. It beats me, if I made a game I'd at least make it somewhat believable that a lot of girls would want the MC by making him good looking.. Or rich and famous but a broke feck with little attractiveness getting all the cheeks? Dream on son :KEK:

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes