LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Hello all, thank you Master Faerin for this update;),
It is with a little trouble because the end is approaching, but the future is promising, I remember when I arrived here a year and a half ago (a thought to our brothers Rwaites and Carlos), I saw Claire:love: and this game, many things since you managed to keep this story at the top, just look at the numbers, the pages of this topic and for that, congratulations my friend.
I also thank Larry for his help, Keinba, and many others, and our moderator friend Uncle TV for his reactivity (y) :)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Can someone tell me what are those Claire, Veronica, Ashley endings from the recent updates? I just did the Diane/Debby scenes. Should I redo something I did before to get them?
It's pretty much a forgotten feature since everyone uses cheats on phone to adjust time, but all you need to do is click on you're bed and select "dream about future" or something like that.

Reactions: Good Cossutius

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I guess we'll need to do more to properly tame Debbie, she's too dominant atm. I'm not gonna say I'm disappointed, cause I'm not, but I thought she would be more obliging this time. Anyway only time (and Faerin) will tell.

Claire's ending was good though.

Thanks for the update.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Don't have any connected. With or without it i get same error. Cheers though for the reply.
You are getting this error because of many people try to download the file at the same time.There is a solution.But you have to be logged into your Google Drive account when trying to download the file. Make a copy of the file to your own drive and download it from there.

i'm getting an error during the update:
Error! Invalid hash for: man of the house_Data\resources.assets.resS
do you know what's wrong?
thanks
Your file is damaged.I suggest you get full version 0.9.8

ae77

Nov 9, 2017
You'll either have to search the thread for when those updates where posted in chat or just download 9.8, drag and drop your save file and update the incest patch if you use it. I would think the download option is quicker, but that's just me.
v9.8 not supported v9.5 , i must download update file for v9.6 and 9.7 and install that, then i can install v9.8 , so i need setup file for 9.6 & 9.7
i've serached but not faund preview versions

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
v9.8 not supported v9.5 , i must download update file for v9.6 and 9.7 and install that, then i can install v9.8 , so i need setup file for 9.6 & 9.7
It took me 10 seconds to find these updates. You can easily find by search '' Update only v0.9.x '' Anyways here

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-8-extra-faerin.3691/post-1949508
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-8-extra-faerin.3691/post-2000304

Reactions: ae77
Mar 28, 2019
You are getting this error because of many people try to download the file at the same time.There is a solution.But you have to be logged into your Google Drive account when trying to download the file. Make a copy of the file to your own drive and download it from there.

Your file is damaged.I suggest you get full version 0.9.8
i already downloaded from 2 links the full version, and there is the same error.
when i extract the new version even on a different folder, this file get's an error.
maybe you can send me this file, so i can just put it on my folder, and see if it works?
thanks for the reply.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I am recalling that 1 game did require a completely new playthrough regardless of having a previous save, due to reworking the game a bit...it must have been this one, looks like you WILL have to play through from the beginning. Don't worry it takes maybe a half an hour if your ignoring all dialogue and the scenes you've already seen. It also looks like KeinBa might have provided you the previous links. I hope they work for you, but I have a strong feeling they won't.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am recalling that 1 game did require a completely new playthrough regardless of having a previous save, due to reworking the game a bit...it must have been this one, looks like you WILL have to play through from the beginning. Don't worry it takes maybe a half an hour if your ignoring all dialogue and the scenes you've already seen. It also looks like KeinBa might have provided you the previous links. I hope they work for you, but I have a strong feeling they won't.
You are right but that was way back to version 0.83 where the UI was overhauled

Reactions: TheDevian

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
i already downloaded from 2 links the full version, and there is the same error.
when i extract the new version even on a different folder, this file get's an error.
maybe you can send me this file, so i can just put it on my folder, and see if it works?
thanks for the reply.
That file is the biggest file in the game directory (3.8GB) Try to extract with 7zip.I think your winrar is outdated.Thats why you're getting an error

32bit :
64bit :

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes