muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Man of the House Update Only [v0.9.8 Extra]

View attachment 333216

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for these continuing updates. Those of us on slow, limited data plans salute you! I wish more of these games had this.

Reactions: KeinBa

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What I would say in response to you both is that yes MOTH is winding down as Faerin wants to move onto another game, that does not mean the winding down will be rushed or any loose ends will be left unfinished. I have said before there are so many characters that haven't been touched yet and some that haven't even been introduced. If I know Faerin and I think I do none of these loose ends will be left open.
I am just as gutted as you guys to see it end, but it had to happen at some stage. As for adding the endings that was always going to come at one stage or another, with the release frequency of the game the practcallity of storing all the endings and releasing them at once was never going to happen, as people would be moaning at what a really small update that was if just the Diane scene or the Debby scene we got today the masses would be in uproar, so the endings have taken precedent for the moment.
Because Faerin has put in endings I can see people now complaining that quality of the renders aren't as good because they have the mindset of the game ending, not the dev and a minority always like to criticise anyway, I haven't seen a drop in quality I don't know about you.
Just because endings are there doesn't mean that the end for MOTH is about to come it will go on for some time yet, but personally I think it will come to an end in 2019, again a personal opinion as this has not yet been confirmed by the dev, but I do think the News Update gave a large clue as to his plans.
Sad as it is MOTH must come to an end and this year it will do, I can think of so many scenario's I could have with Veronica and believe me i can think of many but at some stage we need to let go of MOTH and move on and hopefully Faerin's next game will be as enticing as MOTH and hopefully drag in a few more Patrons.
These are not the views of the dev they are my personal opinions
I don't mind that the game is ending, I am bothered by how this is happening. It's not that I don't trust Faerin, he has rarely disappointed over all, and the quality continues to improve. My only real complaint is the order, it gives me bad vibes, because I have seen it too many times, in almost every singe case, it's a bad sign.

As far as I am concerned, the last few updates have been little more than finding a collectable and 'maybe' one other scene. It doesn't get much sorter than that. Holding the endings back, implies that they were already done, and that they have to be worked on before the other stuff, which is simply wrong on so many levels.
My point with having an issue with the endings happening now, other than just the simple fact that my OCD will not allow me to do things that far out of order, is that when people see endings, they think it is over.

No offense to anyone, but I simply cannot comprehend how anyone can be okay with seeing an ending this far before the game is over, it makes no sense at all. That's like reading a book of spoilers before watching the movie.

Reactions: larry5168

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I guess i have an idea what file is esponsabile for first and seccond window. Mabe i can replace for same for 0.9.6.

ae77

Nov 9, 2017
Hello friends
I have V9.5 extra of this game
i need update only file for ver: 9.6 and Ver:9.7
please give me download link if you can
thanks

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I talk, my friend. first window when we choice continue or no. Seccond window when we find the pic of mother of character

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hello friends
I have V9.5 extra of this game
i need update only file for ver: 9.6 and Ver:9.7
please give me download link if you can
thanks
You'll either have to search the thread for when those updates where posted in chat or just download 9.8, drag and drop your save file and update the incest patch if you use it. I would think the download option is quicker, but that's just me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I talk, my friend. first window when we choice continue or no. Seccond window when we find the pic of mother of character
You mean you still get this error message when you try to run the game as you reported 3 weeks ago?
Not is this error. When open first window, when i choice continue, the game fall. Is this error
I can assure you that there isn't an issue with the game but one with your computer. Perhaps your Windows configuration is broken or something like that.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
You mean you still get this error message when you try to run the game as you reported 3 weeks ago?

I can assure you that there isn't an issue with the game but one with your computer. Perhaps your Windows configuration is broken or something like that.

Exactly same error

Jul 9, 2018
Can someone tell me what are those Claire, Veronica, Ashley endings from the recent updates? I just did the Diane/Debby scenes. Should I redo something I did before to get them?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes