TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mytez TheDevian

pretty sure the harem ending or wincest harem ending would be the best ending as well as the pregnant version it :love:
Harem Ending is the ONLY ending that matters. ;)

What I want to know is 'when these silly fake dream endings will be done, so we can go back to the game and have fun?'
I found the solution, I created a new game, and from the phone I loaded the old save
Perhaps the most recent save was corrupt then, or something like that. That is why a load button would be better than continue anyway. :unsure:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Harem Ending is the ONLY ending that matters. ;)

What I want to know is 'when these silly fake dream endings will be done, so we can go back to the game and have fun?'

Perhaps the most recent save was corrupt then, or something like that. That is why a load button would be better than continue anyway. :unsure:
Seems like the developer is winding down and finalizing the game (even though things like suspicion and the musicians haven't been expanded on quite yet). We'll probably get an expansion of a character and a new ending with each update till we have another completed game on the database. I mean, it looks like this game is on year 2 of developement. A developer can only be inspired for a project for so long. I'm guessing on this timeline we're probably a year away from that [complete] tag, maybe less.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Here it is, and thanks again larry5168
Yeah thats a bug you have found if there is any other activity in the kitchen like Claire cooking or washing the dishes you can't get the collectable, and as it's tiered you cant get No.4 to unlock.
Forward time to 20:00 and go to the kitchen the collectable will be there then go to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at any time after and you will pick up No.4

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seems like the developer is winding down and finalizing the game (even though things like suspicion and the musicians haven't been expanded on quite yet). We'll probably get an expansion of a character and a new ending with each update till we have another completed game on the database. I mean, it looks like this game is on year 2 of developement. A developer can only be inspired for a project for so long. I'm guessing on this timeline we're probably a year away from that [complete] tag, maybe less.
Perhaps, but year before it's over is just WAY too soon to be putting out endings for anything, IMO. When people see endings, they start to lose interest. I for one, don't want to see endings of any kind, until I have seen all of the beginnings and middles. We have some characters we were supposed to get story for, that we have not even met yet, and others to whom we have barely spoken. I am just can't help but get the same feeling as I get from all of Icstor games, leaving so many loose ends and unresolved plots.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah thats a bug you have found if there is any other activity in the kitchen like Claire cooking or washing the dishes you can't get the collectable, and as it's tiered you cant get No.4 to unlock.
Forward time to 20:00 and go to the kitchen the collectable will be there then go to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at any time after and you will pick up No.4
Thanks again larry5168, I got 'em ;)

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Perhaps, but year before it's over is just WAY too soon to be putting out endings for anything, IMO. When people see endings, they start to lose interest. I for one, don't want to see endings of any kind, until I have seen all of the beginnings and middles. We have some characters we were supposed to get story for, that we have not even met yet, and others to whom we have barely spoken. I am just can't help but get the same feeling as I get from all of Icstor games, leaving so many loose ends and unresolved plots.
What I would say in response to you both is that yes MOTH is winding down as Faerin wants to move onto another game, that does not mean the winding down will be rushed or any loose ends will be left unfinished. I have said before there are so many characters that haven't been touched yet and some that haven't even been introduced. If I know Faerin and I think I do none of these loose ends will be left open.
I am just as gutted as you guys to see it end, but it had to happen at some stage. As for adding the endings that was always going to come at one stage or another, with the release frequency of the game the practcallity of storing all the endings and releasing them at once was never going to happen, as people would be moaning at what a really small update that was if just the Diane scene or the Debby scene we got today the masses would be in uproar, so the endings have taken precedent for the moment.
Because Faerin has put in endings I can see people now complaining that quality of the renders aren't as good because they have the mindset of the game ending, not the dev and a minority always like to criticise anyway, I haven't seen a drop in quality I don't know about you.
Just because endings are there doesn't mean that the end for MOTH is about to come it will go on for some time yet, but personally I think it will come to an end in 2019, again a personal opinion as this has not yet been confirmed by the dev, but I do think the News Update gave a large clue as to his plans.
Sad as it is MOTH must come to an end and this year it will do, I can think of so many scenario's I could have with Veronica and believe me i can think of many but at some stage we need to let go of MOTH and move on and hopefully Faerin's next game will be as enticing as MOTH and hopefully drag in a few more Patrons.
These are not the views of the dev they are my personal opinions

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes