Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I noticed that the folder is read-only, moreover I always extracted the game in the download folder and I always played regularly from that position.
I noticed that only the Italian language is not loaded but there is still a padlock on the continuous button.
can you inform farein?
TY
It might appear the folder is read-only if you're looking at its properties, but I can assure you that's not the case. Otherwise, MotH wouldn't be able to write data to your save with the read-only attribute in place. It would need both read and write access to your .SAV file in the "savegames" folder.

As an example, I'll show you what I mean.

MotH.jpg MP3.jpg

As you can see from the two screenshots I've provided, both my MotH folder and MP3 folder appear to have the read-only attribute selected. If I deselect that attribute and apply it, it will reappear again when I right-click on one of those two folders to look at the folder's properties.

So, what you could do is, go into the "savegames" folder, see if you have any saves in there and right click on one of them to look at the file's properties. I have a strong feeling that (provided the files are there to start with) that the read-only attribute won't be on the .SAV files. In which case, you would be fine to begin playing. If they aren't there, then you would need to copy your saves from 0.9.7 and put them into the savegames folder for 0.9.8.

As far as translations are concerned, the updated translations for 0.9.8 won't be made available until the next version is released in 2 weeks.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
TheDevian Mytez Mormont

nice to know that Officer Sexy hasnt lost her dominance streak after the humiliation of adult club by me and Natasha (Veronica)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but it makes up for us being to dominate our mommy

Faerin

im usually not into hotel types of games since i dont really find them that intresting but im going to try out the game because i know ill enjoy it atleast for the girls and animations since its being made by you although i dont know if it will have wincest content in it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
TheDevian Mytez Mormont

nice to know that Officer Sexy hasnt lost her dominance streak after the humiliation of adult club by me and Natasha (Veronica)

View attachment 333377

View attachment 333378

Faerin

im usually not into hotel types of games since i dont really find them that intresting but im going to try out the game because i know ill enjoy it atleast for the girls and animations since its being made by you although i dont know if it will have wincest content in it
Pls use spoiler tags. Not everyone played the update yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
TheDevian Mytez Mormont

Faerin

can u place share ur safe

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
TheDevian Mytez Mormont

Faerin

This ending was okay but I preferred the Veronica ending probably because I pursued her more although with that said I wouldn't mind seeing what happens when Claire and the MC go on that 6 month business trip :p

Mar 28, 2019
Man of the House Update Only [v0.9.8 Extra]

View attachment 333216

Installation:

i'm getting an error during the update:
Error! Invalid hash for: man of the house_Data\resources.assets.resS
do you know what's wrong?
thanks

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This ending was okay but I preferred the Veronica ending probably because I pursued her more although with that said I wouldn't mind seeing what happens when Claire and the MC go on that 6 month business trip :p
Mytez TheDevian

pretty sure the harem ending or wincest harem ending would be the best ending as well as the pregnant version it :love:

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
It might appear the folder is read-only if you're looking at its properties, but I can assure you that's not the case. Otherwise, MotH wouldn't be able to write data to your save with the read-only attribute in place. It would need both read and write access to your .SAV file in the "savegames" folder.

As an example, I'll show you what I mean.

View attachment 333366 View attachment 333367

As you can see from the two screenshots I've provided, both my MotH folder and MP3 folder appear to have the read-only attribute selected. If I deselect that attribute and apply it, it will reappear again when I right-click on one of those two folders to look at the folder's properties.

So, what you could do is, go into the "savegames" folder, see if you have any saves in there and right click on one of them to look at the file's properties. I have a strong feeling that (provided the files are there to start with) that the read-only attribute won't be on the .SAV files. In which case, you would be fine to begin playing. If they aren't there, then you would need to copy your saves from 0.9.7 and put them into the savegames folder for 0.9.8.

As far as translations are concerned, the updated translations for 0.9.8 won't be made available until the next version is released in 2 weeks.

I re-downloaded the game this time from nopy and extracted it with 7zip and gave me the same error then I went into the threads of the saves and downloaded the last save 0.9.7 and extracted it in the savegames folder always with 7zip and this time did not give me the error of the padlock on the button continues but does not let me upload the Italian language while the other ones ... I played a little English but usually the Italian translation has always been 95% in all other editions including 0.9.7 where the remaining 5% was the new part or the update.

thanks for everything guys

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I re-downloaded the game this time from nopy and extracted it with 7zip and gave me the same error then I went into the threads of the saves and downloaded the last save 0.9.7 and extracted it in the savegames folder always with 7zip and this time did not give me the error of the padlock on the button continues but does not let me upload the Italian language while the other ones ... I played a little English but usually the Italian translation has always been 95% in all other editions including 0.9.7 where the remaining 5% was the new part or the update.

thanks for everything guys
That's good news that you were able to use a save that you found and was able to play. :)

As I mentioned previously, the translations for the today's release of the game won't be made available until 0.9.9 is released in 2 weeks. All translations are always 1 update behind.

Reactions: larry5168

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
TheDevian Mytez Mormont

Faerin

so how do I get to dom mom? I just did Debbie's new event and now there is nothing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Where is the old version?
Have you played an earlier version of MotH? If so, your save(s) would be in that game's folder and they'd need to be copied over to 0.9.8. If you haven't played an earlier version of the game, then you would need to start from the beginning by going through the intro.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes