Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here is the answer :D i told u i tried all
Okay, go to this site:

Click the first download link, restart your computer and try installing the other update you have.

Also, as a side note, if you have the Platform Update for x64 versions of Windows 7, delete it. You can't install a 64-bit update on a 32-bit operating system.

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Need help
In hints, Veronica says : I need to improve my relationship with Amy for now.
Amy says : I need to visit her at the vault for slave training.

I get option for blowjob at the vault and I've done that tens on times with no progression at all. Amy is at 7 stars

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Brother, if You want play the game now You've a lot to do with many events, You need remember that @Faerin do two versons in the month ;););)
You're right. I didn't want to wait, especially as there has only just been a new version, so I downloaded it. Looking at the list of achievements to get, I'm excited about how much of the game I get to discover in one go. I'm going to enjoy it as it will probably never happen again.

D

Deleted member 612615

Need help
In hints, Veronica says : I need to improve my relationship with Amy for now.
Amy says : I need to visit her at the vault for slave training.

I get option for blowjob at the vault and I've done that tens on times with no progression at all. Amy is at 7 stars
You need to do each option available to her atleast once to progress. Completing each option should give you more stars

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
You should add a disclaimer for your recycled replies (at the bottom): "You could have found this answer yourself if you took a moment to learn how to search on this site. I HIGHLY recommend doing so." or something of the like. XD

By the way Sycho, good work man; you're a beast!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes