Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You should add a disclaimer for your recycled replies (at the bottom): "You could have found this answer yourself if you took a moment to learn how to search on this site. I HIGHLY recommend doing so." or something of the like. XD

By the way Sycho, good work man; you're a beast!
Dammit! I never even thought about that in my generic responses. Imma rubber stamp that! :D

R

RWaites

Need help
In hints, Veronica says : I need to improve my relationship with Amy for now.
Amy says : I need to visit her at the vault for slave training.

I get option for blowjob at the vault and I've done that tens on times with no progression at all. Amy is at 7 stars
Did you purchase the Black Dildo from the sex shop and try all options with Amy

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Who knows...some might argue that superheroes and law enforcers would have a high probability of "running into each other"...
For sure. Maybe I should have clarified my post in saying I would have liked to see the MC and Debby personal relationship develop further (ie: Tennis courts). Just thinking about Debby, Veronica and even possibly Amy getting involved together with the MC makes my head whirl with possibilities. ;)

I am a patient man though, and I can wait. All the content you've released so far has been great imo, so I'm not going to worry about it at all. Thank you for all you've done and what you will do. :heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

Who knows...some might argue that superheroes and law enforcers would have a high probability of "running into each other"...
For sure. Maybe I should have clarified my post in saying I would have liked to see the MC and Debby personal relationship develop further (ie: Tennis courts). Just thinking about Debby, Veronica and even possibly Amy getting involved together with the MC makes my head whirl with possibilities. ;)

I am a patient man though, and I can wait. All the content you've released so far has been great imo, so I'm not going to worry about it at all. Thank you for all you've done and what you will do. :heartcoveredeyes:
We still don't know who the super hero is @Faerin has even kept it secret from @Carlo S's pigeon it could be Officer Debby

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Faerin @Carlo S

Just finished replaying 0.7.8 from the beginning

A couple of things I came across
1- you can still check on Veronica at the beach before you built her up, which result a major bug
2- It took me a while to realise that the original scene with Emma at her office where you get her topless is no longer available.

and finally I still have the issue with Amy
Screenshot 2018-07-09 22.10.28.jpg

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
We still don't know who the super hero is @Faerin has even kept it secret from @Carlo S's pigeon it could be Officer Debby
XD
This is true. I am looking forward to finding out who it might be, and Debby is a good candidate for it for sure. That could make the arch for MC and Debby difficult to write out in the long run if the MC finds out it is Debby though. Would have a lot of if then statements regarding if MC knows the Superhero is Debby in conversations with her, especially if the MC can pursue Debby as a relationship interest and doesn't know Debby = Superhero. Either way though, it is an exciting possibility. :cool:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
XD
This is true. I am looking forward to finding out who it might be, and Debby is a good candidate for it for sure. That could make the arch for MC and Debby difficult to write out in the long run if the MC finds out it is Debby though. Would have a lot of if then statements regarding if MC knows the Superhero is Debby in conversations with her, especially if the MC can pursue Debby as a relationship interest and doesn't know Debby = Superhero. Either way though, it is an exciting possibility. :cool:
Maybe the superhero is Duck Dodgers in the 24th½ Century? XD

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've updated the locations of all the collectables and provided screenshots of where to find them

@Faerin
I should note that not all the collectables where available immediately I had to wait until certain things were completed before I can find them at their locations.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA --- Save --- Walkthrough --- Torrent --- Cosplay with answer for the Quiz, all Dates and other events, You can find here: ---

----- And Solutions for solve problems with the game, resolution or black screen, @Sycho made a thread with all informations that You need :cool::cool::cool: here: ---

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin @Carlo S

Just finished replaying 0.7.8 from the beginning

A couple of things I came across
1- you can still check on Veronica at the beach before you built her up, which result a major bug
2- It took me a while to realise that the original scene with Emma at her office where you get her topless is no longer available.

and finally I still have the issue with Amy
View attachment 122531
I've updated the locations of all the collectables and provided screenshots of where to find them

@Faerin
I should note that not all the collectables where available immediately I had to wait until certain things were completed before I can find them at their locations.
That's right, the 2nd "level" image only appears after the first one for that girl and theme is found!
Thanks!

flo112244

Jan 21, 2018
anyone know how to give the the two concert tickets to Veronica and Ashley
i can't find them together in the house in afternoon

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes