Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin , Was I wrong when I said Emma was topless in an old version, I believe 0.7.1b

because I tried looking and all I could find was her in lingerie, if she was topless, does anyone have a CG of it, thanks
View attachment 122568
No, she hasn't been topless...yet.
She hasn't won any polls so far, but I have a feeling that as soon as her storyline begins, she will get a lot more attention! ;)

futafortuna

Feb 15, 2018
i accidently skipped the veronica walk in the park reward the day after the sunbathing on the roof...
do i have to restart?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i accidently skipped the veronica walk in the park reward the day after the sunbathing on the roof...
do i have to restart?
You shouldn't need to, when you talk to Veronica in the morning at breakfast, just select the option rewarding her.

where are bonus pictures mentioned for extra version
Here you go

The Extra only refers to the cheat app on the phone. The bonus/collectable images are already included in the non-extra version.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i want to go to amys house with veronica (after chat for the panties) but i cant . how to do that ?
If You're playing 0.7.7 version, go in the cheat and put 9 love points for Amy, and talk with Her again in the Neon Club, and in the new version, follow this path in the PDF, if have some doubts, let me know. :):):)

MEGA 0.7.8 - ------ Walkthrough 0.7.8 with new revision ---- Save 0.7.7 ----- Mapping ( Patch with all the names) ----- Cosplay Collectables with all the answer of Quiz in the Movie Theater - All the Dates (Mom, Veronica and Ashley) with the options for choose - The event with Ashley and Sophia (Fashion Show) and Mom all the - Fake Emails ----- Guide for play Man of the House ------ The Torrent by @dr FeelGood -

------------- And Solutions for solve problems with the game, resolution or black screen, @Sycho made a thread with all informations that You need :cool::cool::cool: here: ---

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Just a question which cross my mind
is this game reaching it s end?
Cause C , A & V have been hammered down so mc goals are reached

for me i hope not and it s really wishfull that all side characters ( and more to implent)
get also a greater story line to explore

;-)

i will see how things go but thanks faerrin anyway for all your work

and thnx carlo for making continue new walkthroughs

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Just a question which cross my mind
is this game reaching it s end?
Cause C , A & V have been hammered down so mc goals are reached

for me i hope not and it s really wishfull that all side characters ( and more to implent)
get also a greater story line to explore

;-)

i will see how things go but thanks faerrin anyway for all your work
No, Brother, MC has a lot of work to finish, Emma, Pam, Cassie, Kathy, Linda, Twins and the owner of the Neon Club, and only started the event with Debby and Megan, so you can see, the hard work of MC is just in the beginning x'Dx'Dx'D

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
No, Brother, MC has a lot of work to finish, Emma, Pam, Cassie, Kathy, Linda, Twins and the owner of the Neon Club, and only started the event with Debby and Megan, so you can see, the hard work of MC is just in the beginning x'Dx'Dx'D
Hurry up, hurry up!
It will be difficult to wait for all these updates, LOL!

Really ! Take all the time you need to keep us dreaming with this awesome game :)

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I need some help, i started the game again to see diferences from the starting point of the game, and i got stuck in Veronica part, i have 50 submissive points and 4 stars, i give her chores to make, and them i spank her 6 times until se says ouch and nothing happens why?

Scrotus

Feb 15, 2018
im stuck, i have veronica discipline maxed, but cant get her to open her legs at the club. i also have had her take her panties off the day of going to the club that night. any suggestions?

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I need some help, i started the game again to see diferences from the starting point of the game, and i got stuck in Veronica part, i have 50 submissive points and 4 stars, i give her chores to make, and them i spank her 6 times until se says ouch and nothing happens why?
Did you got her Panties? If yes do other thing to her or progress different person see hint on mobile refer walk-through from op

Reactions: Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes