DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi. Sorry first time. How do I change the mattres with old one? I click in the new one and then i should click on the old one, right?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi. Sorry first time. How do I change the mattres with old one? I click in the new one and then i should click on the old one, right?
Nope, you just buy it, it's automatic

Same with following from the Mall

All the electronic goods
All the books
The Furniture
The Clothes
The Perfume

The only ones from the Mall you need to physically give to the relevant person are the items from

The lingerie store

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Faerin , Was I wrong when I said Emma was topless in an old version, I believe 0.7.1b

because I tried looking and all I could find was her in lingerie, if she was topless, does anyone have a CG of it, thanks
content_13_dialogs_masseuse_lingerie.png

william7809

May 5, 2018
Think i have a couple of glitches in my game.
#1 is whenever i choose veronica at the beach, the game bugs and sends me back to the house.
#2 is veronica scrubbing the floor in the kitchen(with maid outfit) i should get the photo but don't so i cant move to the next stage (no panties).
has anyone encountered these bugs and found a fix for them?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
#1 is whenever i choose veronica at the beach, the game bugs and sends me back to the house.
#2 is veronica scrubbing the floor in the kitchen(with maid outfit) i should get the photo but don't so i cant move to the next stage (no panties).
Brother, can You send me your Save, I'll give a look ;););)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've seen a small handful of people of people mention #1 but I've not heard of a workaround for that as of yet (it could possibly be a bug), but for number two have you tried sending her to MC's bedroom while she's doing her chores?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've seen a small handful of people of people mention #1 but I've not heard of a workaround for that as of yet (it could possibly be a bug), but for number two have you tried sending her to MC's bedroom while she's doing her chores?
I had the same issue with #1 for Veronica, make work around was to build her up until she gave me a bj in the living room and have a successful date with her.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I had the same issue with #1 for Veronica, make work around was to build her up until she gave me a bj in the living room and have a successful date with her.
That's another possibility I hadn't considered. I had no issues with Veronica's beach scene but that would explain why some people are getting kicked back to the house.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
carlo s this is my save if you would take a look thanks. I've tried spanking her a bunch in mc bedroom but her quest is not progressing to the next stage.
Alright Brother wait, and I'll see :):):)

carlo s this is my save if you would take a look thanks. I've tried spanking her a bunch in mc bedroom but her quest is not progressing to the next stage.
Brother, is really a bug, I'm sending to you, two Saves, Save 1 You can follow and try see if work fine, and Save 2 is what I've more close of this event, but with this Veronica's event, done. Or in the next version will be fixed :):):)

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
For #1 you simply need to wait till you are almost done with V to do her beach scenes, a successful date and possibly her scenes with Amy. ( I think the bug is from Claire needing *suspicion* trait which she won't get till your date with V, but I could be wrong on that.)

For #2 there is no photo of V in the kitchen in the maid outfit. Only the living room and the laundry have pics. 2 each, one with and one without panties. (thats pics 28 - 31) To get V's panties you need to give her chores and then take her to your room for spanking (stop when she says ouch) for roughly 2 weeks(10ish days). She'll get a different Laundry scene where you can take her to your room and that is when you get her panties.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes