Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
donwloaded again & again, extract with 7 zip & others but nothing..after double click on the game nothing appened! On win 10 64 bit.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
donwloaded again & again, extract with 7 zip & others but nothing..after double click on the game nothing appened! On win 10 64 bit.
When you open the archive using 7-Zip, highlight the folder then click the extract button. When the Copy To box appears, type C:\ then click OK.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
im stuck, i have veronica discipline maxed, but cant get her to open her legs at the club. i also have had her take her panties off the day of going to the club that night. any suggestions?
If You can't do the event, I found a bug in other Save that a Brother sent to me, then the solution I've is another Save, You can try follow the Save 1, or follow playing with Save 2, that have the event done, close to this event, here is ;););)

R

RWaites

guys can you tell me how to take photo for Veronica to send it to amy please help
After you've spoken with Amy at the Vault,give Veronica a chore wearing her maid outfit take her to your room use blindfold and cuffs and you should get the option to send a text to Amy if all their stats are high enough
I need some help, i started the game again to see diferences from the starting point of the game, and i got stuck in Veronica part, i have 50 submissive points and 4 stars, i give her chores to make, and them i spank her 6 times until se says ouch and nothing happens why?
I need some help, i started the game again to see diferences from the starting point of the game, and i got stuck in Veronica part, i have 50 submissive points and 4 stars, i give her chores to make, and them i spank her 6 times until se says ouch and nothing happens why?
You need to spank her exactly 12 times

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Buy Blind Fold in sex shop ask Claire for chore at 8 am give veronica chore at 10 am take veronica to your room at 12 use blindfold & cuffs on her call amy
I have exaxtly the same problem like ossama. I have no option to call Amy or send her a picture. Can you please explain what i must do to call her or send Amy a picture after reward her with blindfold?

Thank you

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have exaxtly the same problem like ossama. I have no option to call Amy or send her a picture. Can you please explain what i must do to call her or send Amy a picture after reward her with blindfold?

Thank you
This option, MC talk that He need send the picture for Amy, before MC need to talk with Amy in The Vault and made a deal, then when Veronica is in the MC bedroom, He need send a text in the phone for Amy, Here is all the event: -

ossama

Jun 20, 2018
This option, MC talk that He need send the picture for Amy, before MC need to talk with Amy in The Vault and made a deal, then when Veronica is in the MC bedroom, He need send a text in the phone for Amy, Here is all the event: -
still the same i do every thing in the WALKTHROU but the option of amy not show up help me
thank you

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes