Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
And here is another problem... Maybe someone can help?
I used money and stat cheats. No flags have been touched.

The problem is: I cannot take the necesssary pictures of Veronica as a proof for Amy. To get them, I send Veronica on the mission to do the chores at 10:00 (while her breakfast) wait until 12:00, visit her at her housework and take her with me to my room. I then choose the handcuff and blindfold option.... and the whole "tie to the chair and lick her" Scene starts and ends. She leaves my room (very satisfied) and i didnt had the choice to take any pictures.

Strange: If i visit Amy AGAIN at the neon at night, the whole "Please tell me how you got Veronica - lets continue out talk in the gym - Please show me a proof"- thing can be repeated again and again (once a day).

Maybe someone has an idea?
That is not the picture quest. Try going to the health club and giving Amy Veronica's panties from your inventory.

k83316

Aug 7, 2017
That is not the picture quest. Try going to the health club and giving Amy Veronica's panties from your inventory.
Absolut correct. That is the proof she wanted to see. Grml. I played the game in June and now i replay it for the 0.8.3. patch. I just remembered that photo-thing.

Thanks for helping!

Reactions: Cybernetics

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Old save don't work so i need to know the content
the last ver i played is 0.8.0
You need to download the 0.83 version as the whole game has been revamped and saves from previous versions will not work it does come with an added bonus of a full save already included if you simply must have the 0.82 version heres a link to it

Reactions: vicezealot

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Old save don't work so i need to know the content
the last ver i played is 0.8.0
I see, I have 0.82ex .rar file, but I can`t load it here (I think so)!!! Try use SEARCH funtion (top right corner), if here is working links to Mega, they had it a while ago !!! Or try svscomics, they have older versions there or google it.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Finally played through this yesterday, i really love the fact that there is domination in this game (too rare nowadays, i love the veronica quest) but i regret the lack of anal so far. Hope it's coming in the future as well as more 3 somes and nice outfits or cosplays

bambucea

Jan 3, 2018
how do i increase stats with ashley?( the hearts), workout level etc.
i tried to use phone for cheats, but it says not to use if u dont know what u do..so i have no ideea what is that cheating menu

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
do you remember anything weird happening with the game? Any freeze/lockup/crash/scene repeat/anything out of the ordinary? Basically, something is happening during that scene that is causing Claire's "overheard_phonecall" flag to not change to a 1. This can be fixed by changing it from a 0 to a 1 for anyone running into this issue of not getting the "leave door open" or "keep door shut" options when going to bed AFTER you've had the scene with Claire and Emma chating on the phone in her room.

PS: Nice Ashley is Bae fan sig. I see you rocking my creation. :happyblush
No crash, flicker, or any problems with the game. I do not recall the conversation ever happening at all. If I recall correctly, at that stage my sequence ran along the lines of Dinner, movie with Ash, foot massage, goodnight Ash, Hallway, wait, peek Mom, Peek Veronica. Never got the overhear.
that sequence changed to, Dinner, help with dish, shower, (mom in hallway) Flex, Foot rub, goodnight, hallway, wait, peek mom, peek Veronica. Once again best as I can recall.

Reactions: Cybernetics

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
i tried to use phone for cheats, but it says not to use if u dont know what u do..so i have no ideea what is that cheating menu
You should be able to advance and increase your stats if you just follw the hints for each person. They appear when you hover over that persons image down left on the screen. And don't use the phone to cheat, you will mess up the game. you can give yourself money and change your stats though.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
To increase stat with girls just follow what the hint system tells you.
To increase your characters stats:
  • Body: Visit the Health Club/Gym and work out.
  • Mind: Check your PC and use the Online Courses (must be a bug but the online courses only spend 1 hour of in-game time instead of the time it states in-game).
  • Charisma: You can buy perfume to get you started. To increase it further visit the Health Club/Gym and follow the arrows to the end to find the tanning room. Use it to increase your charisma (Note: You can only use it once per day, so start using it as soon as you can).
The cheats menu's purpose is to increase your money, max mood/sleep/hunger/hygiene/stress. It can also change in-game flags but you should avoid using it since it can mess up your game.

bambucea

Jan 3, 2018
To increase stat with girls just follow what the hint system tells you.
To increase your characters stats:
  • Body: Visit the Health Club/Gym and work out.
  • Mind: Check your PC and use the Online Courses (must be a bug but the online courses only spend 1 hour of in-game time instead of the time it states in-game).
  • Charisma: You can buy perfume to get you started. To increase it further visit the Health Club/Gym and follow the arrows to the end to find the tanning room. Use it to increase your charisma (Note: You can only use it once per day, so start using it as soon as you can).
The cheats menu's purpose is to increase your money, max mood/sleep/hunger/hygiene/stress. It can also change in-game flags but you should avoid using it since it can mess up your game.
how do i use perfume? i mean i try to use it with bath but it doesnt work ;(

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
I want to make sure I'm reading the change log correctly. If I have the game completed on 0.8.2 and upgrade it to 0.8.3, I will find no new story progression, just QL improvements and housekeeping type of updates, correct?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes