Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I have a problem playing with the Portuguese language, after changing the language I managed to make the game work, but now I can not load the save ... I lost one day on the game:'(

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
No crash, flicker, or any problems with the game. I do not recall the conversation ever happening at all. If I recall correctly, at that stage my sequence ran along the lines of Dinner, movie with Ash, foot massage, goodnight Ash, Hallway, wait, peek Mom, Peek Veronica. Never got the overhear.
that sequence changed to, Dinner, help with dish, shower, (mom in hallway) Flex, Foot rub, goodnight, hallway, wait, peek mom, peek Veronica. Once again best as I can recall.
Thanks. We've been trying like hell to find what is causing this bug. For now, you can go into the cheats and change that flag to a 1 to continue on (and only change that flag, no others or you might break the game). Us closed testers have been working closely with Faerin to try and find it. We're zeroing in on it and when we find it, it'll be so satisfying to squish that little bug into nothingness because it sure is causing a lot of problems, heh. Thanks for the report!

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hey sorry for the delay, but it's 1680x1050. Only one that pops up
We discussed your issue. The game is designed for a 16:9 ratio resolution. Between .8.2 release and .8.3 release, we're betting you had a drivers upgrade in there somewhere that threw this off. Nothing on the games side changed when it comes to the available resolutions and UI scaling. The UI will scale, but only to a certain extent and that hasn't changed between version.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I'm stuck everywhere with the girls, especially with Veronica. I have to find a clue with neon but there is nothing in the game that tells me where to go or what to do. Too bad because this game is good but is hard too.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I'm stuck everywhere with the girls, especially with Veronica. I have to find a clue with neon but there is nothing in the game that tells me where to go or what to do. Too bad because this game is good but is hard too.
Open your phone and use the Google search app.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
How can i have sex with ashley, mom, veronica each day ?
For veronica, i can use the doing chore each day
But noway with others without dating them again

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
The ingame help is useful. A bit over useful

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks.
We're zeroing in on it and when we find it, it'll be so satisfying to squish that little bug into nothingness because it sure is causing a lot of problems, heh. Thanks for the report!
Its what I did do. I am not sure if you are aware, but doing a whole new play, the conversation showed up just fine. Meaning that sneaky bugger likes to hide. good luck!

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
How can i have sex with ashley, mom, veronica each day ?
For veronica, i can use the doing chore each day
But noway with others without dating them again
at best you can have interactions with all three in a single day, not full on sex, as far as i have found.
You can have 8 encounters max, (possibly 9 if the time works out for homework, and Sophia) but only 2 of those will be sex, and both Veronica for any weekday.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
so idk what changed from 7.9 to 8.3 i read the changelog but when im in game i check and it shows i already have all scenes with every one and have all collectibles even though i haven't played since 7.9 does anyone know what happened?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
so idk what changed from 7.9 to 8.3 i read the changelog but when im in game i check and it shows i already have all scenes with every one and have all collectibles even though i haven't played since 7.9 does anyone know what happened?
Your old save WILL NOT WORK with the new version. The new version, 8.3 came with a 100% save. I recommend starting a new game and giving the new UI and Hint system a go. GL. =)

Reactions: TheDevian

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Your old save WILL NOT WORK with the new version. The new version, 8.3 came with a 100% save. I recommend starting a new game and giving the new UI and Hint system a go. GL. =)
i didnt use an old save i started a new game and showed the same amount from 7.9

roktav

Jun 14, 2018
2 more bugs:
-expert level course only take 1 hour, while it say 2h30min
-when you go to neon first time you are supposed to use charisma for Amy to let you pass. You can however use instant travel and go inside instead.

(dont have save file for this two)

Reactions: Faerin

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
at best you can have interactions with all three in a single day, not full on sex, as far as i have found.
You can have 8 encounters max, (possibly 9 if the time works out for homework, and Sophia) but only 2 of those will be sex, and both Veronica for any weekday.
only kiss,hand, blow, and lick for ashley, i believe
not sure about mom

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes