Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
That's really weird. The savegames folder is the only place it stores them so if you deleted everything in there you shouldn't be able to continue...
the cg finished and i have seen all of those scenes so idk whats going on but unless they added a closer scene with emma besides a massage or the tv than i guess iv seen it all. kinda weird though feels like im missing something.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so I think i found another bug. Ashley sends a text asking about which swimsuit to buy. I chose the pink one. But when going to the beach Ashley wears the ripple one, with the peek-a-boo side straps.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
the cg finished and i have seen all of those scenes so idk whats going on but unless they added a closer scene with emma besides a massage or the tv than i guess iv seen it all. kinda weird though feels like im missing something.
There is some Angel stuff, but nothing major yet.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
at best you can have interactions with all three in a single day, not full on sex, as far as i have found.
You can have 8 encounters max, (possibly 9 if the time works out for homework, and Sophia) but only 2 of those will be sex, and both Veronica for any weekday.
Veronica can be nailed every day. On working days twice (after chores, in MC's room and at gym, in sauna), at date on Saturday and finally on the beech... For Claire and Ashley, well... Faerin will sure let us to nail them eventually.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
only kiss,hand, blow, and lick for ashley, i believe
not sure about mom
Veronica can be nailed every day. On working days twice (after chores, in MC's room and at gym, in sauna), at date on Saturday and finally on the beech... For Claire and Ashley, well... Faerin will sure let us to nail them eventually.
For Claire, it is only after dates so far that I remember.

Helloween

May 5, 2018
The morning visit of Mother is blocked because of Ashley is visiting every night.
Even when i reject her, mother ain't coming.
Someone has an idea if there is an other way to let her visit??

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
For Claire, it is only after dates so far that I remember.
It's same for Ashley. There are also Sunday threesomes with her and Sophia. One at beach, other at Ashley's room.
The morning visit of Mother is blocked because of Ashley is visiting every night.
I don't want to sound rude, but there is for questions like that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Go into cheats, flags, Claire/Mom section. Scroll down and find "overheard_phonecall" if that value is 0, set it to 1. Be careful doing this, sometimes it misclicks. If that happens, set the other flag back to its original value. We ONLY want to make the overheard_phonecall to 1. Then move to a different location and the new flag should take. Try sleeping with door open now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gotta crack that door. Worst case, you can always use the cheat to rollback a few hours and try again.

It is odd that Ashley sleeps so late when she is the first one to bed. XD

Reactions: Helloween

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, so this is a personal preference issue, not really a bug. But I hate the way time is used in this game. Everyone uses non specific verbiage to talk about time. Veronica says that she and Mom should sunbath on the roof in the afternoon, yet the actual time is during the 1200 hour (which isn't afternoon it's the noon hour). If you show up at 1300 you miss it (1pm is afternoon, as is 2pm, 3pm, etc). Emma says come over in the evening. Evening is the period of time after afternoon but before the sun goes down (so 1800 till dark). After sundown is night. So since these are specific times and time ranges why not just specify the actual time or time range. Maybe in a parenthetical after the nonspecific word, if you prefer. At least then you don't need to go find a translation table to figure out what time it is. Added to the confusion every country or culture probably has different usage for the nonspecific time words depending on their cultural relationship to time.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Not the way I remember it working in the previous version. I believe she wears the suit you choose in .82.
Nope, you're remembering wrong. There are no renders of Ashley wearing swimsuit #2. Faerin would have to have all the beach scenes rendered with it as well as animations... Sophia is the one who wears something that looks like swimsuit #2.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, so this is a personal preference issue, not really a bug. But I hate the way time is used in this game. Everyone uses non specific verbiage to talk about time. Veronica says that she and Mom should sunbath on the roof in the afternoon, yet the actual time is during the 1200 hour (which isn't afternoon it's the noon hour). If you show up at 1300 you miss it (1pm is afternoon, as is 2pm, 3pm, etc). Emma says come over in the evening. Evening is the period of time after afternoon but before the sun goes down (so 1800 till dark). After sundown is night. So since these are specific times and time ranges why not just specify the actual time or time range. Maybe in a parenthetical after the nonspecific word, if you prefer. At least then you don't need to go find a translation table to figure out what time it is. Added to the confusion every country or culture probably has different usage for the nonspecific time words depending on their cultural relationship to time.
While I mostly agree, to be fair, the 'afternoon' one works as long as you get there before 13:00, and 12:01 is technically 'afternoon'. Sorry, have to play devil's advocate sometimes. XD

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Nope, you're remembering wrong. There are no renders of Ashley wearing swimsuit #2. Faerin would have to have all the beach scenes rendered with it as well as animations... Sophia is the one who wears something that looks like swimsuit #2.
It's possible that I always chose the peek-a-boo swimsuit before, but that's not how I remember it. :) But in that case to solve the confusion her text should say that she's not going with your choice. Just as a clarification, since other games (like DMD) allow you to choose clothing that is then used in the game.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
It's possible that I always chose the peek-a-boo swimsuit before, but that's not how I remember it. :) But in that case to solve the confusion her text should say that she's not going with your choice. Just as a clarification, since other games (like DMD) allow you to choose clothing that is then used in the game.
Yeah, just letting you know she's strictly asking your opinion. It doesn't change what she ultimately chooses for the swimsuit. I'm a closed tester for Faerin. We've had this discussion before. It may become something in the future, but for right now, no. He would have to render every beach scene with Ashley in it and some animations as well, and that takes time.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes