Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
While I mostly agree, to be fair, the 'afternoon' one works as long as you get there before 13:00, and 12:01 is technically 'afternoon'. Sorry, have to play devil's advocate sometimes. XD
Nah that's ok. But that's a cultural issue. Some cultures view noon as 1200 only, some view the entire noon hour as noon. :) But the since you "mostly agreed", I'm fine with a little pedantism. But to reenforce my point, the term afternoon still encompasses (under your 12:01 onward) 1pm, 2, 3, 4, and 5. which don't work. :)

Reactions: TheDevian
R

RWaites Jnr

The morning visit of Mother is blocked because of Ashley is visiting every night.
Even when i reject her, mother ain't coming.
Someone has an idea if there is an other way to let her visit??
Should work if you leave the door open

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, just letting you know she's strictly asking your opinion. It doesn't change what she ultimately chooses for the swimsuit. I'm a closed tester for Faerin. We've had this discussion before. It may become something in the future, but for right now, no. He would have to render every beach scene with Ashley in it and some animations as well, and that takes time.
Well either way it creates an expectation the way it stands now. So either allow the choice to affect the world or let the player know if they choose a selection that won't be used. Right now it's just a dangling thread. I mean it's not hard to put in an if statement to check if the user chose the suit your going to see and add text to either say that Ashley agrees with your choice or decided to go with the other suit. Especially since she asks the question and you replied.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah that's ok. But that's a cultural issue. Some cultures view noon as 1200 only, some view the entire noon hour as noon. :) But the since you "mostly agreed", I'm fine with a little pedantism.
It's like some of the places I have lived, dinner and supper are interchangeable, but other places, those are two totally separate meals, one mid afternoon, and one mid-evening. IDK, being dyslexic, I still occasionally get confused by the 24hr clock, so I am never sure what I am doing time-wise half the time. My suggestion would be to have the exact time frame in the hints, like it does for the dates on the button to ask them out. That way the dialogue can remain the same, and there is less confusion.

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok one more issue as opposed to a bug. I liked it better when the view the text history button was always available (like the eye). So if you get into the zone of clicking and a question comes up that you don't know how to answer. Also there still needs to be a walkthrough (although much simplified). You need the Mom's laptop selections or the game needs to be modified so you can read through all the options. Also the (not there yet) sending email choices. As much as the author clearly believes that there is a logical structure to these issues, there is not and without some text hints or something it's just irritating. I assume the fight at the gym will also need some guide or hints. Might be good to have some general guidance on game mechanisms and actions that open other actions. The current hint system works great for those that have slogged through the previous versions of the game, not sure if they work or work well for total newbies.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
That is not the picture quest. Try going to the health club and giving Amy Veronica's panties from your inventory.
So as I recall the panties were used for the get massage oil quest. But I'm not getting the option to take a picture of Veronica (as it happened in .82). So do I understand that the proof is now take the panties to Amy? What happens for the massage oil?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
So as I recall the panties were used for the get massage oil quest. But I'm not getting the option to take a picture of Veronica (as it happened in .82). So do I understand that the proof is now take the panties to Amy? What happens for the massage oil?
It's in the sex shop after you give Claire her first massage, you can go buy it. The rework made it so the three main girls stories are independent of each other so you can progress them how you want.

f95poster

Sep 23, 2016
Go into cheats, flags, Claire/Mom section. Scroll down and find "overheard_phonecall" if that value is 0, set it to 1. Be careful doing this, sometimes it misclicks. If that happens, set the other flag back to its original value. We ONLY want to make the overheard_phonecall to 1. Then move to a different location and the new flag should take. Try sleeping with door open now.
This works. Without setting this flag, there is no option to sleep with the door open. Pretty frustrating, walkthroughs have no hints on this.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
This works. Without setting this flag, there is no option to sleep with the door open. Pretty frustrating, walkthroughs have no hints on this.
There is a bug we're trying like hell to find that causes this flag to not trigger or get reverted in some cases we've seen. We're still tracking it, but once it gets found, rest assured, no one is going to be happier about it than Faerin... and possibly me... so much head ache with this stupid bug, heh. We will get the little fucker tho! ;)

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, that is a bug they are trying to hunt down. It is even worse that it is not consistent. I had to turn the flag on, and it fixed for that play. Started a new, and did not need to.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Book store no longer has the charisma book, increase via health club Tanning room, in the back where the unused yoga studio used to be. health club intro comes from Sat morning Yoga. Foot rub has a love requirement, 20 I think. What day is 4? if its Sat they are all on the roof, Sunday they all sleep in.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Ok one more issue as opposed to a bug. I liked it better when the view the text history button was always available (like the eye). So if you get into the zone of clicking and a question comes up that you don't know how to answer. Also there still needs to be a walkthrough (although much simplified). You need the Mom's laptop selections or the game needs to be modified so you can read through all the options. Also the (not there yet) sending email choices. As much as the author clearly believes that there is a logical structure to these issues, there is not and without some text hints or something it's just irritating. I assume the fight at the gym will also need some guide or hints. Might be good to have some general guidance on game mechanisms and actions that open other actions. The current hint system works great for those that have slogged through the previous versions of the game, not sure if they work or work well for total newbies.
I agree with the fight part - that feels pretty much random without a hint. But the email part is pretty straight forward if one actually reads the original mails.

Reactions: hameleona

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
There are only what, 6 parts that may need guidance. 2 email, club fight, three date... the old guides should work for that, just more scrolling.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I agree about the fight part (no real game there - it's all up to chance. But I strongly disagree about the e-mails. You have all the information you need for them. I made one mistake there and I don't think the game lets you actually send a mistaken email.
I played the game for the first time with the hint system. It works, the only thing that's counter-intuitive is the fact, that you must go back to the aunt second time to unlock the coffee. Hell, the hints spell out how to achieve a draw in the fashion contest between Ashley and Sophia. Maybe it does the same for the fight, IDK, I used the old walktrough for it and for the dates. The dates are the thing that's the biggest luck IMO - the first point is from the initial compliment and that is hard to figure out without a guide.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Before looking at the phone I saw Pam's picture so...she will be part of the history in a near (or far) future? :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
My biggest gripe with this game is how certain events are VERY time specific. The family yoga session on the roof for example. Missing out makes me feel like I just wasted a week.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I agree about the fight part (no real game there - it's all up to chance.
No it's not. There are three logical choices. Dodge, hook and counter. Besides, if you fail go again next time. Both for fight and mails. For mails, just pay attention to MC's monologue.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I agree about the fight part (no real game there - it's all up to chance. But I strongly disagree about the e-mails. You have all the information you need for them. I made one mistake there and I don't think the game lets you actually send a mistaken email.
I played the game for the first time with the hint system. It works, the only thing that's counter-intuitive is the fact, that you must go back to the aunt second time to unlock the coffee. Hell, the hints spell out how to achieve a draw in the fashion contest between Ashley and Sophia. Maybe it does the same for the fight, IDK, I used the old walktrough for it and for the dates. The dates are the thing that's the biggest luck IMO - the first point is from the initial compliment and that is hard to figure out without a guide.
No it's not. There are three logical choices. Dodge, hook and counter. Besides, if you fail go again next time. Both for fight and mails. For mails, just pay attention to MC's monologue.
If you fail the fight... twice I think? Maybe three times... the hint will tell you what you need to do to win.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes