Aug 27, 2018
Faerin, I just noticed when the pizzeria says open 11 I clicked and says is closed. I tried to click an hour forward and it's 12pm for pizzeria, anyone noticed? Sorry for my bad English. I am Italian, just saying pizz(E)ria not pizzaria.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Faerin, I just noticed when the pizzeria says open 11 I clicked and says is closed. I tried to click an hour forward and it's 12pm for pizzeria, anyone noticed? Sorry for my bad English. I am Italian, just saying pizz(E)ria not pizzaria.
He is aware of both things ;-) Both should be fixed in the next release. Thank you!

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i have the latest version of the game but am i need to apply that incest patch again ? or is it in game now ? (i had 0.8.6 extra before)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i have the latest version of the game but am i need to apply that incest patch again ? or is it in game now ? (i had 0.8.6 extra before)
You can transfer your mapping file like you can with your saves to later versions provided your mapping file is current.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
UA's uniform's gotta be the strongest material in the world to hold all that much "woman" inside of it the way it does.
The nanobots also help, they turn all that fat into muscle when she is in the uniform, and then back when she takes it off. Some kind of programming in the suit that affects them.

Reactions: cold_arctus

JetLe

Oct 2, 2018
Well, that must be a lot of extra scens, it´s two times larger than the original game :).
Thnax

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
I've started playing this game recently and I'm enjoying it so far, however I have some issue:
when I looking on contacts, I see description/stats of MC and two ladies (Amy/Ashley).
I don't know how to scroll down to see more characters.
Maybe it's some sort of limitation or the problem is on my side because I'm playing on laptop (1366x768 resolution)?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Mouse over the phone screen and scroll up/down with whatever method your laptop uses instead of a mouse wheel.

JetLe

Oct 2, 2018
What?! No! The Extras on OP are only the CG's :LOL:
Dude I just realized that I clicked on Report, wanted to Replay. Sorry!!!
What are the CG´s ( excuse my ignorance)? Also, I have a problem with game. I can start it, the Unity logo comes on but aferwards the screan stays black. Also, folowed the instructions in the Installation Guide.

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Mouse over the phone screen and scroll up/down with whatever method your laptop uses instead of a mouse wheel.
Try clicking on Ashley and keep your left mouse button pressed down and move the pointer upwards just to see if the menu moves just a suggestion as the contacts list moves with the mouse wheel and the method described above
Warm thanks to both of you guys. :)

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes