cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dude I just realized that I clicked on Report, wanted to Replay. Sorry!!!
What are the CG´s ( excuse my ignorance)? Also, I have a problem with game. I can start it, the Unity logo comes on but aferwards the screan stays black. Also, folowed the instructions in the Installation Guide.
Do you have Citrix installed on your computer?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Here is a screenshot:
Try clicking on Ashley and keep your left mouse button pressed down and move the pointer upwards just to see if the menu moves just a suggestion as the contacts list moves with the mouse wheel and the method described above

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
i do not is it a bug or not but after few dates with Pam option to give her a flowers as a gift does not show up any more, causing me to fail the rest of the quest since i cannot reach 6th heart which is needed for movies and bar date to progress further. or i am dumb enough not to know what else to do.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i do not is it a bug or not but after few dates with Pam option to give her a flowers as a gift does not show up any more, causing me to fail the rest of the quest since i cannot reach 6th heart which is needed for movies and bar date to progress further. or i am dumb enough not to know what else to do.
Check your inventory. You might be out of flowers. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I keep worrying it is going to happen, say I am going to check when I am done, and then promptly forget as soon as the scene is over. ;p
I did that the first time I tested 0.8.9 on one of the subsequent dates with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I only had I think 4 bundles of flowers when I should have had more than that. Only to realize "damn, I need more flowers!". lmao I should have looked at that prior to testing, but I didn't think I needed them yet. hahahahaha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did that the first time I tested 0.8.9 on one of the subsequent dates with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I only had I think 4 bundles of flowers when I should have had more than that. Only to realize "damn, I need more flowers!". lmao I should have looked at that prior to testing, but I didn't think I needed them yet. hahahahaha
For me, it was the worst with Emma and the wine, but it works either way. I am just glad they do't go bad, so I can stock up! :LOL:

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For me, it was the worst with Emma and the wine, but it works either way. I am just glad they do't go bad, so I can stock up! :LOL:
Exactly! You think "this number should be enough" only to think afterwards, "Nope, need to be greedy and buy.. buy.. buy!" I just hope the store doesn't run out anytime soon! :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Exactly! You think "this number should be enough" only to think afterwards, "Nope, need to be greedy and buy.. buy.. buy!" I just hope the store doesn't run out anytime soon! :ROFLMAO:
I think I have 30-50 now, so I should be okay for a couple more updates. :sneaky:

Reactions: Sycho

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello, I have a problem.

I have 15 veronica's messages waiting but they are not showing. It's after the show with amy and Veronica.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
I waited and was told to visit Amy for the rest of the training. I go and after the speech with Amy, I do to send a SMS at Veronica. And I can't. The screen freezz ! Sans titre.jpg

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes