preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
After you pass a sertain relationship level she won't need an excuse anymore to come in. The game also tells you this. Thats why i want this option. Right now i have to refuse Ashley every morning because she comes like it or not. Letting her in gives the night scene so i would like to be able to Just sleep :)
My bad, it's been a while since I've played this "for real" and from scratch. I'm a filthy cheating bastard and I've been using the 8.2 saves that have come with the updates recently.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
May 25, 2018
After you pass a sertain relationship level she won't need an excuse anymore to come in. The game also tells you this. Thats why i want this option. Right now i have to refuse Ashley every morning because she comes like it or not. Letting her in gives the night scene so i would like to be able to Just sleep :)
Leave the door open, but set the alarm for 06:00. Then neither of the two will bother you.

Cedrickg

Aug 27, 2018
Note to developer: I have gotten all the girls except the new Pam/Angel. I meet her in the park (okay) it suggests I meet her for coffee (okay) and then nothing. It keeps telling me to meet her for coffee but she no longer appears on the map anyway. I go to the Pizza place, she is there but it doesn't show on the map. I go to the coffee shop (nothing. Not on the map or in the shop)
Is this a possible bug?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Note to developer: I have gotten all the girls except the new Pam/Angel. I meet her in the park (okay) it suggests I meet her for coffee (okay) and then nothing. It keeps telling me to meet her for coffee but she no longer appears on the map anyway. I go to the Pizza place, she is there but it doesn't show on the map. I go to the coffee shop (nothing. Not on the map or in the shop)
Is this a possible bug?
You have to send her a text message at 9am to meet up with her for coffee.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Leave the door open, but set the alarm for 06:00. Then neither of the two will bother you.
I think the point i was trying to make got lost. I want the option to sleep without having either of the girls walk in. That way i decide the time to wake. To simply just pass time can klick the hour glass and move time till morning faster then setting the alarm if all i want is to avoid the girls. I have finished the game like 10 times over so i'm not looking for help here. I just thought an option to set the alarm at any time i want would be a good thing :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's my save. Names are changed : Amelia is Veronica and Alexia is Amy. I am playing without the flag console. Thank's.
Sorry for my late reply. It took a while to narrow down the cause for the freeze, but Faerin was able to locate it and to fix it. There was a problem with apostrophes (') in translation file, which cause the freeze in this one particular scene.

You have two options now:

Wait until Friday and for the bug fix,

or

use the 100% save file from 0.8.3 and catch up to your previous point.

Thank you for your patience with me :D

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Sorry for my late reply. It took a while to narrow down the cause for the freeze, but Faerin was able to locate it and do fix it. There was a problem with apostrophes (') in translation file, which cause the freeze in this one particular scene.

You have two options now:

Wait until Friday and for the bug fix,

or

use the 100% save file from 0.8.3 and catch up to your previous point.

Thank you for your patience with me :D

Thank's cold_arctus. I am waiting the next update or play with the original version in English.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Its just me that dont like amy ?
i know that she is hot but the way she act in the begining when she discover what is happening between you and veronica and after asking to be invited when veronica is blindfolded
she just annoy me a little

KeyserSozey

Feb 20, 2019

View attachment 117546

Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-08
Release Date: 2019-02-08
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.8.9 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Installation & Troubleshooting:

Change-logs:

Walkthrough Questions:
Save Request:
Troubleshooting Help:

SAVES PREVIOUS TO 0.8.3 DON'T WORK. READ THE CHANGE-LOG!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:
Extras:
Thanks to @larry5168 & @Faerin for links, @La'Zaa for CG, @Dr_Feelgood for torrent and @RWaites forever

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Hello, i have a technical question every time i had ERROR: failed to play video, how can i fix this?! Thanx

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes