Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Its just me that dont like amy ?
i know that she is hot but the way she act in the begining when she discover what is happening between you and veronica and after asking to be invited when veronica is blindfolded
she just annoy me a little
Different strokes for different folks. Some like the bdsm awakening and some don't. Can't please everyone but it follows a certain logic though.

The famous games thread changed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Different strokes for different folks. Some like the bdsm awakening and some don't. Can't please everyone but it follows a certain logic though.
I was not trying to criticise the game or anything just exposing a opinion about the character

I understand what you trying to say, and respect that. everyone has diferent tastes in this type of things

Reactions: TheDevian

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I was not trying to criticise the game or anything just exposing a opinion about the character

I understand what you trying to say, and respect that. everyone has diferent tastes in this type of things
Na your post didn't read like that at all. Just pointing out that as you've noticed a flaw in Amy, that might be something that others may like or they don't see that as a flaw at all but something else entirely different. That's it really.

Reactions: TheDevian and Riou

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I somehow missed the Mom pictures #24-28. I have already finished the storylines for everyone. Is it possible for me to go back and get those or did I miss my opportunity to get 100% completion for the Mom?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I somehow missed the Mom pictures #24-28. I have already finished the storylines for everyone. Is it possible for me to go back and get those or did I miss my opportunity to get 100% completion for the Mom?
You will get photographic memory (Which means all pics will be unlocked), once you finish Claire progression. That's after you finish date with her with all stars.

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes