cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I waited and was told to visit Amy for the rest of the training. I go and after the speech with Amy, I do to send a SMS at Veronica. And I can't. The screen freezz ! View attachment 247423
You got the message from Veronica this is good. Afterwards you have to visit Amy at the Club and talk to her. Later talk to Veronica at 7pm or 9 pm - can't remember anymore :LOL:.

I really hope you did not play around with the flag console! Because if you did, you might have botched your current save file!

EDIT: If this does not work for you, feel free pass your save to me. ;)

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
You got the message from Veronica this is good. Afterwards you have to visit Amy at the Club and talk to her. Later talk to Veronica at 7pm or 9 pm - can't remember anymore :LOL:.

I really hope you did not play around with the flag console! Because if you did, you might have botched your current save file!

EDIT: If this does not work for you, feel free pass your save to me. ;)
It's my save. Names are changed : Amelia is Veronica and Alexia is Amy. I am playing without the flag console. Thank's.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's my save. Names are changed : Amelia is Veronica and Alexia is Amy. I am playing without the flag console. Thank's.
Indeed your game freeze and I don't know why... I also notice a strange behaviour with Veronica's text messages. I'm not sure, if this was cause by changing the names. However, I'm going to let Faerin look into your save, maybe he knows what happened there. It will take some time, since he isn't online yet.

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
hi people i have a little problem i'm at angel's path start now and i can't get it to start that. although i walk around from 6pm to 5am like a moron:LOL:. am i doing something wrong or is that just coincidence that angel shows up ?? i always get steroids guys. in walktruth it says 2 robbers.
thank you already times for all the helpful answers:):)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hi people i have a little problem i'm at angel's path start now and i can't get it to start that. although i walk around from 6pm to 5am like a moron:LOL:. am i doing something wrong or is that just coincidence that angel shows up ?? i always get steroids guys. in walktruth it says 2 robbers.
Have been at the pizzaria yet?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
does her ingame-hint explicit tell you to walk around at night to meet her? 'cause if that's not the case, you have to work on debby first

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
I think the plot of the game went in the wrong direction. constantly there are new characters and new places. but for a long time already want the girls in this game to know that the main character is sleeping with each of them.
But I really like the game, great graphics, each character in the game has its own role and character.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think the plot of the game went in the wrong direction. constantly there are new characters and new places. but for a long time already want the girls in this game to know that the main character is sleeping with each of them.
But I really like the game, great graphics, each character in the game has its own role and character.
New characters are important to continue the plot. Like Dr. Diane is important for Claire, Amy is important for Veronica, Sophia is important for Ashley... Now Sophia is also linked to Debbie, who is linked to Angel. Angel, however is linked to Claire and her workplace...

I guess you simple want a fapping game like Milfy City, where the plot isn't important as long MC continues to fuck the main girls.

Put MotH on your personal hold list and come back next year. Then you will have plenty of new content to play to. I do the same with Milfy City and other games ;).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I think the plot of the game went in the wrong direction.
But this isn't virtual novel. It's sandbox game. Of course there is plot direction, but player is choosing what to do and when to do. Of course, game is still in development, so you might need to wait for updates to have new content with girl(s) of your liking.
Anyway, it's thing of different concept.

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
I think my game is bugged. I gotta improve my relation with Ashley but only option to do it watching horror films. Yet she is not coming to sleep after watching horror films. I am stuck :)

Edit : Oh nevermind... if you leave door open Claire comes , if you close it Ashley comes.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Edit : Oh nevermind... if you leave door open Claire comes , if you close it Ashley comes.
And on that note to @Faerin himself. Could we maby get an option to "lock" the door? That way we know neither Clair or Ashley will disturb peacfull sleep the MC needs so badly to focus on the next days events ;) "sleep with door locked" ..

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
And on that note to @Faerin himself. Could we maby get an open to "lock" door? That way we know neither Clair or Ashley will disturb peacfull sleep the MC needs so badly to focus on the next days events ;) "sleep with door locked" ..
Ashley only comes in if you watch a scary movie with her so there's really no need.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Ashley only comes in if you watch a scary movie with her so there's really no need.
After you pass a sertain relationship level she won't need an excuse anymore to come in. The game also tells you this. Thats why i want this option. Right now i have to refuse Ashley every morning because she comes like it or not. Letting her in gives the night scene so i would like to be able to Just sleep :)

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes