goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It say's that she gonna send me a text message. but i've waited every hour in different days but nothing happens. the last text message she sent me was saying she got an "A" on her exam..
I'm not sure what's next. Check the walkthrough thread:

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
I'm not sure what's next. Check the walkthrough thread:
I'm already using this walkthrough, got stuck in here.. see the screenshot, i highlighted the scene i got stuck up.

1550816214838.png

I tried to enter her room at 15:00 but nothing happens

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm already using this walkthrough, got stuck in here.. see the screenshot, i highlighted the scene i got stuck up.

View attachment 250537

I tried to enter her room at 15:00 but nothing happens
Don't use the walkthrough, it is for the old version of the game, and only helps with dates, collectables, and so on, he was pointing you to the thread that is set up for these types of questions. There is this really handy hint system built into the game though, so a normal walkthrough is no longer needed or useful. If memory serves you need to be in the right room to trigger that one, your bedroom perhaps? Maybe leaving that room, I don't recall, sorry.

Reactions: DirkP

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Don't use the walkthrough, it is for the old version of the game, and only helps with dates, collectables, and so on, he was pointing you to the thread that is set up for these types of questions. There is this really handy hint system built into the game though, so a normal walkthrough is no longer needed or useful. If memory serves you need to be in the right room to trigger that one, your bedroom perhaps? Maybe leaving that room, I don't recall, sorry.
Onaznamj, it's been quite a while since I was at this point in the game, but I believe — now that you've gotten the message from Ashley — that you can progress the study sessions. Have you talked to her at breakfast (weekdays only) since her message? If you open your phone, go to the list of contacts, and click the checkbox beside Ashley, she'll appear on the bottom left of your screen. (You can only have a character with tasks to complete [e.g., stats not maxed out] there.) Once Ashley's pic is there, hover over the smaller icon on the lower right corner of her picture. The tooltip (text while hovering over it) should tell you what your next step is.

Reactions: DirkP

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Finally got Mom picture 40. All caught up now. 100% current. Cant wait for update. :D

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
Heres your save back once you get to Monday you will get the text you have been waiting for
Hi, i can't open the attached save file. also, may i know what you do to make ashley send me a text message on Monday? sorry for being importunate.. hehe

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
Onaznamj, it's been quite a while since I was at this point in the game, but I believe — now that you've gotten the message from Ashley — that you can progress the study sessions. Have you talked to her at breakfast (weekdays only) since her message? If you open your phone, go to the list of contacts, and click the checkbox beside Ashley, she'll appear on the bottom left of your screen. (You can only have a character with tasks to complete [e.g., stats not maxed out] there.) Once Ashley's pic is there, hover over the smaller icon on the lower right corner of her picture. The tooltip (text while hovering over it) should tell you what your next step is.

Yep, i already did that.. the tool tip say's she's gonna send me a message soon.. but i haven't received any messages except for she got an "A", if that the message i've been waiting then the next step is to go to her room at 1500 but i also did that but still nothing happen..

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yep, i already did that.. the tool tip say's she's gonna send me a message soon.. but i haven't received any messages except for she got an "A", if that the message i've been waiting then the next step is to go to her room at 1500 but i also did that but still nothing happen..
Don't use the walkthrough in the OP. It's out of date. Ask in the walkthrough thread.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, i can't open the attached save file. also, may i know what you do to make ashley send me a text message on Monday? sorry for being importunate.. hehe
When you say you cant open it have you downloaded it and copied it into your save folder overwrite your previous save game and your good to go as for how I fixed it it was a bug so I had to alter values in the flag console this is not reccomended here it is again

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How may days have passed since she told you she got the A? IIRC, I had to wait several days (maybe even a week or two) before I got another text from her.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Don't use the walkthrough in the OP. It's out of date. Ask in the walkthrough thread.
How may days have passed since she told you she got the A? IIRC, I had to wait several days (maybe even a week or two) before I got another text from her.
Lads I know your trying to help him but his save is bugged so no matter what you suggest he will never get the message I have repaired it and posted it twice now for him to download

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
When you say you cant open it have you downloaded it and copied it into your save folder overwrite your previous save game and your good to go as for how I fixed it it was a bug so I had to alter values in the flag console this is not reccomended here it is again
Yep, that what i did.. but the continue button is locked, and when i tried to open a new game and load the file, the checked button is also locked.

1550844503502.png

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
hmm... i don't recall on how many days.. since i can finish ashley i jump to another character (veronica, amy and sophia).. also i always use the hourglass and i am nt sleeping on the bed..

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes