Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you for the fast response. Although I tried the save, renamed it and I still have the "bug", I can't see mom's hint box
You're welcome!

Ok, go into the flags console and change the fake_email_level flag from 5 to 6. Then save your game and reload it. Then go up to MC's room and send a fake email.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
flags console, what is that ? how do I open that ?
If you're playing the extras version, go into the phone and look for a man wearing a black hat. That's the cheats console. In there will be a button to access the Flags Console.

Select Claire from the list (in my screenshot it says "Mom") and scroll down to "fake_email_level". Right now it's at 5, or at least it should be at 5. Change that value to 6.

Last edited:

happy395

May 28, 2019
Click on the MC's bed and think about your future. Choose Ashley, and you should get that option near the start of the ending cutscene. If you don't, it's because you haven't done Sophia's route. Do that and try again.
I DO THis
15:00 – Weekdays – Sauna with naked Sophia
15:00 – Weekdays – Sauna with Sophia – She ask to practice HJ/BJ
Sophiavare (35 arousal 35 love)
BUT !!!
NOW HOW Can I do THAT??
Sunday - 11:00 – Ashley and Sophia talking in the bedroom (eavesdrop) and both send a selfie
for MC, time for a threesome

AND THAN YOU

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I DO THis
15:00 – Weekdays – Sauna with naked Sophia
15:00 – Weekdays – Sauna with Sophia – She ask to practice HJ/BJ
Sophiavare (35 arousal 35 love)
BUT !!!
NOW HOW Can I do THAT??
Sunday - 11:00 – Ashley and Sophia talking in the bedroom (eavesdrop) and both send a selfie
for MC, time for a threesome

AND THAN YOU
Don't follow the walkthrough as it will confuse you. Instead, follow her hints on the bottom left.

What do her hints tell you to do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is storage (Save) has reached and then

Thank YOU
Ok, for Ashley's hint, you'll need to send her a message asking her out on a date at 19:00 on either a Saturday or a Sunday (doesn't matter which day as long as it's one of those two days). You'll need to date her twice and make sure that she wears both dresses on the two dates.

Ex: red dress on the first date, grey sweater dress on the second date or vice versa.

happy395

May 28, 2019
Ok, for Ashley's hint, you'll need to send her a message asking her out on a date at 19:00 on either a Saturday or a Sunday (doesn't matter which day as long as it's one of those two days). You'll need to date her twice and make sure that she wears both dresses on the two dates.

Ex: red dress on the first date, grey sweater dress on the second date or vice versa.
OK ... THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH:)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes