happy395

May 28, 2019
You're welcome! :)
Hi
hints Debby say ( I have a plan! I shoud talk to Sophia about it, at the tennis courts. )

hints Angel say ( Maybe I can get officer Debby to leave her alone. )

what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi
hints Debby say ( I have a plan! I shoud talk to Sophia about it, at the tennis courts. )

what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you :)
Go to the tennis courts Saturday and Sunday at 07:00 you will meet up with Sophia before you go in

Police Station anytime after 10:00 and talk to her about Angel

Reactions: TheDevian

happy395

May 28, 2019
pls post your save.. we will take a look into it.
Hi
thanks for your care

I did it and nothing happened !!
When I play tennis on Saturday and Sunday at 7 am with Debbie and go to the police station at 10 am he say in the last conversation (Forget about it)
what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi
thanks for your care

When I play tennis on Saturday and Sunday at 7 am with Debbie and go to the police station at 10 am he say in the last conversation (Forget about it)
what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You modified the flags in the game over 761 times! One save has 763 and another of your save even 771 entries for changed flags via flags console!

I'm surprised that you can load your save at all!

Changing 10 flags is bad, a save with reported 130 edits via flags console was the highest Faerin and we testers have seen in the past, but you... you are clearly the No. 1 in editing flags! Congratulation in achieving this goal!

Have fun repairing your botched save. Don't expect any help from us testers in this matter! Maybe one of the other guys, who like to mess with the flag console and saves, are willing to help you since they can't read the warning "Stay out of the Flag Console" either!

Have fun with starting all over again.

Congratulations again here is your trophy for the record in changing flags in MotH's history! (y)

HappyTrophy.jpg

Last edited:

happy395

May 28, 2019
Click on the MC's bed and think about your future. Choose Ashley, and you should get that option near the start of the ending cutscene. If you don't, it's because you haven't done Sophia's route. Do that and try again.
Hi
thanks for your care in last time

what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you

I changed flags via flags console! In the middle of the game

HOW CAN FIX IT PLZ

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi

what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you

HOW CAN FIX IT PLZ
You can't because you changed to many flags (761 - 771). Better start allover again and keep your fingers out of the flags console and follow the hint-system only.

EDIT: You can download he 100% save file from each version from the save request thread. Link is on OP.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi

what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you

HOW CAN FIX IT PLZ
*sigh*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happy395

May 28, 2019
You can't because you changed to many flags (761 - 771). Better start allover again and keep your fingers out of the flags console and follow the hint-system only.

EDIT: You can download he 100% save file from each version from the save request thread. Link is on OP.
HOW and I can download he 100% save file from each version from the save request thread.
And where is Link is OP.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Trying to figure out what I am missing. I am on the Mom track and there are no more hints. However, I am at 86% with the Overachiever at 0% and Happily Ever After at 0%......All other stats are at 100%. Is this as far as I can go on the v9.9?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes