Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
...What happened here was I lost my saves around the time 8.3 came out.
They still wouldn't work as content was re-worked... Still, 0.8.3 came with full save up to point where 0.8.2 left, and you can check save thread, you can download full saves for each release from 0.8.3 to 0.9.8.

Reactions: TheDevian

ruofer

Aug 21, 2018
Can't play it anymore 'cause everytime I want to download the new version I get a corrupted rar.
Tried with 2 different sources (let's say 3 since I tried with megasync app too) but no luck, last time I managed to download a working rar was 0.8.8 :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can't play it anymore 'cause everytime I want to download the new version I get a corrupted rar.
Tried with 2 different sources (let's say 3 since I tried with megasync app too) but no luck, last time I managed to download a working rar was 0.8.8 :(
Well, most of us seem to be getting them fine, so odds are, it is something on your end. The first thing I would suggest is updating your winrar, they did an updated a while back that forced us to update to open any new files. If that fails, you might want to look into running a virus or spyware checker (Avast and Spybot are free to home users).

Reactions: ruofer

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
They still wouldn't work as content was re-worked... Still, 0.8.3 came with full save up to point where 0.8.2 left, and you can check save thread, you can download full saves for each release from 0.8.3 to 0.9.8.
I know, the issue was that I didn't finish the content so I'd miss stuff if I had used the save.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Why when the game is playing for 20 to 30 minutes, the game hangs, can't fix anything. I have to get out again, first to enter the game. I can't save the game!
That happens to me from time to time. All I do is click on the "EYE" so that the text disappears. Then I click on the scene and the text comes back and I can continue. It usually happens when I am speed clicking. Hope this helps.

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
have you tried updating your winrar to a newer version, i had that same problem with every other game i downloaded until i updated it

Reactions: ruofer

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any new about the next release date and about the next update will be the last or still ? :unsure:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The next update is definitely not the last. I know, that seems a bit weird to me that 1.0 wouldn't be final, but it's not.
:unsure: But the developer wrote that the version 1.0 will be the last and he said he will focus on his new game .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:unsure: But the developer wrote that the version 1.0 will be the last and he said he will focus on his new game .
MotH v1.0 isn't the last version. However, Moth is going to end definitely this year.

That happens to me from time to time. All I do is click on the "EYE" so that the text disappears. Then I click on the scene and the text comes back and I can continue. It usually happens when I am speed clicking. Hope this helps.
This shouldn't happen. I think your System needs a bit of optimization.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It will occasionally hang for me, if I am using the ctrl to skip things too fast sometimes.
It never does when I use ctrl to skip traveling or dialogues on my low-end business laptop (Thinkpad). Well, I don't play it natively in Windoof, but through Wine on Linux.

Edit: I do not use fullscreen but windowed-mode in 1376x768 resolution.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It never does when I use ctrl to skip traveling or dialogues on my low-end business laptop (Thinkpad). Well, I don't play it natively in Windoof, but through Wine on Linux.

Edit: I do not use fullscreen but windowed-mode in 1376x768 resolution.
I go back and forth, though usually full screen now days...

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes