larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Trying to figure out what I am missing. I am on the Mom track and there are no more hints. However, I am at 86% with the Overachiever at 0% and Happily Ever After at 0%......All other stats are at 100%. Is this as far as I can go on the v9.9?
Have you tried going to bed and thinking about your future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

happy395

May 28, 2019
You can't because you changed to many flags (761 - 771). Better start allover again and keep your fingers out of the flags console and follow the hint-system only.

EDIT: You can download he 100% save file from each version from the save request thread. Link is on OP.
I found a solution to the problem
Fixed the flags console and completed the game
BY change (tennis talked ) form 1 to 0 :unsure::unsure:;)

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
Why when the game is playing for 20 to 30 minutes, the game hangs, can't fix anything. I have to get out again, first to enter the game. I can't save the game!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Why when the game is playing for 20 to 30 minutes, the game hangs, can't fix anything. I have to get out again, first to enter the game. I can't save the game!
It sounds as if you have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions to create new files, unpack the game again this time unto your desktop start a new game make a few moves and then try to save it that should work, as for it hanging again that could be due to where you have unpacked it

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
It sounds as if you have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions to create new files, unpack the game again this time unto your desktop start a new game make a few moves and then try to save it that should work, as for it hanging again that could be due to where you have unpacked it
Which means that where I unzipped this game is not suitable, the new game hangs and does not work? What do I have to do to save the game, it does not save the game!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

happy395

May 28, 2019
hints Diane say in (Man of the house v0.9.9 (extra))
It’s time for my final session,let’s go pay her a visit
what to do? PLZ and thank you :) :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hints Diane say in (Man of the house v0.9.9 (extra))
It’s time for my final session,let’s go pay her a visit
what to do? PLZ and thank you :) :)
as it says .. go and knock on her door. But since your save file is botched, I'm not sure if the scene will trigger, which means that you have to change flags again to trigger the scene like for Sophies's scene.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Hi
thanks for your care in last time
hints Debby say ( I have a plan! I shoud talk to Sophia about it, at the tennis courts. )

hints Angel say ( Maybe I can get officer Debby to leave her alone. )

I did it and nothing happened !!
When I play tennis on Saturday and Sunday at 7 am with Debbie and go to the police station at 10 am he say in the last conversation (Forget about it)
what do you mean?
And what to do?
And where and when?
Please and thank you

I changed flags via flags console! In the middle of the game

HOW CAN FIX IT PLZ
I'm sorry dude, there's nothing anyone can do to fix it for you at this point, you've broken your save. I think the best thing you can do now is start over. It's a short game and you probably remember what to do this time. Skip the dialog and get back to where you were without messing with the flags this time.

Chalk it up to a learning experience. It's a fun game, you'll enjoy the second playthrough.

happy395

May 28, 2019
as it says .. go and knock on her door. But since your save file is botched, I'm not sure if the scene will trigger, which means that you have to change flags again to trigger the scene like for Sophies's scene.
I did it .. it works .. knocked the door and entered .. Thank you very much :geek::)(y)

happy395

May 28, 2019
I'm sorry dude, there's nothing anyone can do to fix it for you at this point, you've broken your save. I think the best thing you can do now is start over. It's a short game and you probably remember what to do this time. Skip the dialog and get back to where you were without messing with the flags this time.

Chalk it up to a learning experience. It's a fun game, you'll enjoy the second playthrough.
Greetings
thanks for your care in last time
I found a solution to the problem and
I Fixed some the flags console and completed the game
I did it .. it works ... but maybe there are other faults.

AND THANK YOU VERY M

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The game never used Ren'Py as engine.
Oh, right he just reworked stuff, I was thinking of School, Love & Friends/Cousins and its engine move which I haven't really seen much need for yet. What happened here was I lost my saves around the time 8.3 came out.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
...What happened here was I lost my saves around the time 8.3 came out.
They still wouldn't work as content was re-worked... Still, 0.8.3 came with full save up to point where 0.8.2 left, and you can check save thread, you can download full saves for each release from 0.8.3 to 0.9.8.

ruofer

Aug 21, 2018
Can't play it anymore 'cause everytime I want to download the new version I get a corrupted rar.
Tried with 2 different sources (let's say 3 since I tried with megasync app too) but no luck, last time I managed to download a working rar was 0.8.8 :(

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes