modddjo

Jun 15, 2017
For add old save to this vesion open with text document and ceange old line with this :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PlayerData xmlns:xsi=" " xmlns:xsd=" ">
<Version>v1.0.0</Version>
<FileIntegrity>File integrity COMPROMISED (original:699904 - current: 745472.)</FileIntegrity>
<Name>BLABLA</Name>
<Color>#ffffff</Color>

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For add old save to this vesion open with text document and ceange old line with this :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PlayerData xmlns:xsi=" " xmlns:xsd=" ">
<Version>v1.0.0</Version>
<FileIntegrity>File integrity COMPROMISED (original:699904 - current: 745472.)</FileIntegrity>
<Name>BLABLA</Name>
<Color>#ffffff</Color>
If you're talking about saves that were from 0.8.2 or older, that's not going to work since those saves used the stars for progress and 0.8.3 or higher does not.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Does this update add anything from the begining or just tack on to the end. I'm probably not very far in, haven't fucked anyone yet. Should I just start new? Seems like importing the save is not going well.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Wonder if they're going to do endings with other girls. I always sort of saw my character ending up with Sophia.
I see myself in a harem ending personally impregnating every single woman in the game we already had sex with as the ultimate ending but i doubt that will happen.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does this update add anything from the begining or just tack on to the end. I'm probably not very far in, haven't fucked anyone yet. Should I just start new? Seems like importing the save is not going well.
No, you wouldn't have to start over. As long as you copy your save from a previous version over to the update, you'll still get to pick up from that version in order to see the new content.

Saves are stored in the "savegames" folder of MotH.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm glad we got to pick all 3 girls for the yoga scene I especially liked the Veronica scene despite Ashely being more of a tease with what she was wearing :love: Nice work as always Faerin can't wait to see the next Claire ending

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
still will not let me view anything that is rar, only have had luck with ZIP
Could you clarify your problem, if the file too big to download then I am afraid you are out of luck as this is as small as it gets. From your last post it seems like you don't have something installed on your PC to unpack files and are using good old Windows.
Go here and download and install this then you will be able to unpack most files

Once you have done that you should be able to unpack the game and play it

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Finished the family yoga scene (with 3 new animations) and updated the existing images.
Added a new ending for Ashley (with 3 new animations).
Added a new ending for Veronica (with 6 new animations).
Added a new ending for Veronica (with 2 new animations).
OMG! If Faerin has a SubscribeStar account or Crypto wallet I'd slip him a $20 for this.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
there a harem ending yet?
Like Claire, Veronica and Ashley all together in one big bed? Nope, none of them know about the others. Claire knows about Diane, Ashley shares Sophia, and Veronica shares Vicky, but that's it. Ashley still shows the jealous streak when MC appears too close with Claire, and Claire get suspicious when MC gets too close with Veronica.

It will hopefully all come to a full boil in and upcoming update, but we'll just have to wait and see.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes