larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Guys should I wait for its last installment or play it now. It has enough content?
Thats entirely up to you, at the moment the game has over 100 animations and multiple characters with multiple paths so yes there's a hell of a lot of content in there, if you want to wait until it ends that may well be towards the end of the year.

Do saves transfer? I had no problem loading games before but in 1.0 now its not letting me load
It sounds like you have unpacked the game to a place where you don't have permissions to write new files, move the Man of the House folder to your desktop copy your saves over again and see if it works

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I would like to thank you for that, as most think it is just a cheat console it was placed there so we could fix bugs, that we hadn't caught, so there was no real need for a hotfix and complete download of the game again.
It was removed because people tried to use it to cheat and broke the game, then came and said why won't this work after changing a hundred flags.
So from myself and the rest of the lads who work on the game, thanks for making our lives a whole lot easier, and keeping the access to those that know how to use it
In all honesty, I sometimes (okay most of the time) have trouble detecting sarcasm. More than willing to edit the post if you'd like me to.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
In all honesty, I sometimes (okay most of the time) have trouble detecting sarcasm. More than willing to edit the post if you'd like me to.
It wasn't sarcasm at all I read it wrong in the first place by all means give access to the extras but not the flag console it makes mine and a few others lives here a nightmare, So if you would edit it I would be grateful

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thats entirely up to you, at the moment the game has over 100 animations and multiple characters with multiple paths so yes there's a hell of a lot of content in there, if you want to wait until it ends that may well be towards the end of the year.

It sounds like you have unpacked the game to a place where you don't have permissions to write new files, move the Man of the House folder to your desktop copy your saves over again and see if it works
Did previous games have a different saving system? I dont remember ever having to actually move saves. I could download a version and the games would just load. Did it have a separate folder in appdata?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
It wasn't sarcasm at all I read it wrong in the first place by all means give access to the extras but not the flag console it makes mine and a few others lives here a nightmare, So if you would edit it I would be grateful
Edited. Decided to strip whole post of it, just reviewed the thread and some random forums along the internet. :sneaky:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Did previous games have a different saving system? I dont remember ever having to actually move saves. I could download a version and the games would just load. Did it have a separate folder in appdata?
No, the folder is named "savegames", and as far back as I can remember, it's always been that way with MotH -- transferring your save(s) from an earlier version to a newer version -- that's not changed. You're thinking Ren'Py games.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks mate
No problem at all. :) Oh I started the game up to test that which I mentioned and rather liked the main menu music. Checked assets and like a few of them actually, such as massage, neon. I've got them now but it got me curious, I wonder how many games on these forums have OSTs. ;) Maybe included in Patreon tiers, some might like that?

Main Menu music doesn't seem to have a title. Source also fades in at beginning of track and end. Think the devs might not mind having the full-length somewhere in game? (Or a title?) :coffee: :headphones:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes