Kloer

Jun 25, 2017
Does the 1.0.0 still need the Incest patch? (Lewdpatcher says 0.8.4+ so wasn't sure if game had been changed to allow player to manually change titles like Zombie Retreat etc.)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does the 1.0.0 still need the Incest patch? (Lewdpatcher says 0.8.4+ so wasn't sure if game had been changed to allow player to manually change titles like Zombie Retreat etc.)
There haven't been any new characters added since the IC patch was uploaded to LewdPatcher. So you can either use the one that's there or, if you have the patched mapping file from an earlier version, you can use that instead. Either one will still work.

modddjo

Jun 15, 2017
If you're talking about saves that were from 0.8.2 or older, that's not going to work since those saves used the stars for progress and 0.8.3 or higher does not.
for me work in this 0.8.3 old saves version ,just i one new save i copy that line and i replace to one old saves and put them in folder ,its work dint gave me any error like " there is old version save 0.7.3 and version game is 0.8.3" ,this error gave you if try normal without replacing that text.
also u can use f3 to search "max" and cheange status Love/Aoursal/Submision/Suspicion or money etc

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
for me work in this 0.8.3 old saves version ,just i one new save i copy that line and i replace to one old saves and put them in folder ,its work dint gave me any error like " there is old version save 0.7.3 and version game is 0.8.3" ,this error gave you if try normal without replacing that text.
also u can use f3 to search "max" and cheange status Love/Aoursal/Submision/Suspicion or money etc
The only way to increase the love/arousal/submission stats are to progress with each of the girls. Money, MC's stats and mood can be increased by using the cheats console on the phone.

As I mentioned earlier, you can't use a 0.7.3 save and modify it to work in MotH. It will not work. So you would either have to start from the beginning or use a save from 0.8.3 or later.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, I'm unable to launch version 1.0. I can get to the launcher, set the resolution and other settings, but as soon as I hit "launch game" I get "man of the house.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I could run 0.9.8 (I skipped 0.9.9) just fine. Anyone know what could be going on?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I played the update, but I am not a fan of the 3rd endings for Veronica and Ashley
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but still enjoyed it, and we are lucky that the endings are all optional I am looking forward to future updates and hope as reward for all endings we get the true ending full on Harem ;) and I am looking forward to the new game (y)

rupertopanza

Mar 7, 2019
I discovered some issues whit this version runing in my computer.
1- The images on the main screen are not shown
2- When new animations are shown, it freezes and does not pass a certain point. This happens with all scenes. Therefore it becomes unplayable.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey, I'm unable to launch version 1.0. I can get to the launcher, set the resolution and other settings, but as soon as I hit "launch game" I get "man of the house.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I could run 0.9.8 (I skipped 0.9.9) just fine. Anyone know what could be going on?
Only thing that comes to mind is there may be some files missing or corrupt during the extraction process.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes