Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a Turkish translation of the last version?
Not at the moment. One of the translators quit a few updates back, so Spanish and Turkish languages have been removed in the new update (v1.0.2).

These are the following languages that you can play MotH in currently: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Portuguese and Chinese.

Reactions: MotH_like25

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
Ok this might've been asked already but I can't find what to do with the cg rip folder. Do I add it to the main folder in my programs on the computer?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok this might've been asked already but I can't find what to do with the cg rip folder. Do I add it to the main folder in my programs on the computer?
No. It's not required since the CG rip contains images from the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you very much. I guess I didn't need to download it then. The thing was almost 5gb. I hope I can get through this game.
You're welcome. If you have trouble or need assistance, feel free to ask and if you happen to encounter a bug, please include your save so that it can be checked. :)

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
You're welcome. If you have trouble or need assistance, feel free to ask and if you happen to encounter a bug, please include your save so that it can be checked. :)
Ok I went ahead and got the newest walkthrough. I did everything for Ashley up to this point and I can't get the start Sophia's lesson to work.

Saturday - 12:00 – Text (Choose Bikini)
(Did this)
- 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons) (Been going to 15:00 and it doesn't trigger. ) If needed I'll add the save file in a bit.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok I went ahead and got the newest walkthrough. I did everything for Ashley up to this point and I can't get the start Sophia's lesson to work.

Saturday - 12:00 – Text (Choose Bikini)
(Did this)
- 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons) (Been going to 15:00 and it doesn't trigger. ) If needed I'll add the save file in a bit.
When you leave your room at 15:00, you'll need to do that on a weekday (Monday - Friday).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Here it is.
Ok, it's too soon for that hint (about bumping into Ashley) to appear. The current hint Ashley is showing now is "The other evening, when I walked passed Mom's room, it sounded like she and Ashley were arguing about something."

So what you will need to do is change the time to 22:00 and go to the foyer as if you're going to Claire's bedroom.

Keep progressing a bit more with Sophia (helping her with her workouts at the health club and going to the sauna immediately afterwards) and Ashley and you should see the hint about bumping into Ashley real soon.

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
Ok, it's too soon for that hint (about bumping into Ashley) to appear. The current hint Ashley is showing now is "The other evening, when I walked passed Mom's room, it sounded like she and Ashley were arguing about something."

So what you will need to do is change the time to 22:00 and go to the foyer as if you're going to Claire's bedroom.

Keep progressing a bit more with Sophia (helping her with her workouts at the health club and going to the sauna immediately afterwards) and Ashley and you should see the hint about bumping into Ashley real soon.
Ok. Ashley and Sophia are FINALLY DONE. This game is amazing so far and I can't wait to see the others. Thank you for all your help Sycho.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
Please stop making updates to this damn thing! Every time you put out a new .01 I feel compelled to start everything from scratch to make sure I don't miss a single, glorious thing.
I hope they do release another update. Even though this says final I want there to be more interaction with Pam from the Pizza place and the others who you can barely talk to.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes