Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
sorry, but could you elaborate? I played one of the earlier versions and remember there used to be a cheat for the girls, but I don't remember how to get to it.
That`s before ver. 0.83 and then sins game has changed and thats why old (before ver.0.83) saves don`t work !!!!(y)

Sasha_the1

May 26, 2019
Not at the moment. One of the translators quit a few updates back, so Spanish and Turkish languages have been removed in the new update (v1.0.2).

These are the following languages that you can play MotH in currently: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Portuguese and Chinese.
That's ok. Anyway, thanks!)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have finished 98% of all quests and 90% of Claire and I have to finish The last step after Business and Pleasure
If you'd like, I can look at you save to see what you might have missed or what you need to do next.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is my last save. Thanks
You're missing 4 collectables for "Interstellar" (5 - 8).

#5 can be found by going for a walk at night (find the shady guy).
#6 can be found in the electronic store at the shopping mall.
#7 can be found at the tennis court.
#8 can be found at the park.

You'll need to find them in that order..

Next, you'll need to do the last ending for Claire. Think about your future, select Claire, select "Doing nothing". Click on the bed again, and complete the last ending.

That will get you at 100% with everything and everyone.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
You're missing 4 collectables for "Interstellar" (5 - 8).

#5 can be found by going for a walk at night (find the shady guy).
#6 can be found in the electronic store at the shopping mall.
#7 can be found at the tennis court.
#8 can be found at the park.

You'll need to find them in that order..

Next, you'll need to do the last ending for Claire. Think about your future, select Claire, select "Doing nothing". Click on the bed again, and complete the last ending.

That will get you at 100% with everything and everyone.

Syncho:
Thank you for the comment given probably again, but also recently I had a problem finding the last photo from Interstellar, and in the game I looked into all locations carefully checking, and I could not capture except the newer which came immediately. So I wanted to write a comment about whether someone can give me where the last image is. But now I know that if I didn't read I would write in vain. Finally, I have everything at 100% and I'm happy that everything has been discovered for the time being. So thank you for the comment that was added, and it helped not only me but also the person to whom it was addressed. Best regards.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Syncho:
Thank you for the comment given probably again, but also recently I had a problem finding the last photo from Interstellar, and in the game I looked into all locations carefully checking, and I could not capture except the newer which came immediately. So I wanted to write a comment about whether someone can give me where the last image is. But now I know that if I didn't read I would write in vain. Finally, I have everything at 100% and I'm happy that everything has been discovered for the time being. So thank you for the comment that was added, and it helped not only me but also the person to whom it was addressed. Best regards.
Oh you're welcome. :)
Do you mean for Interstellar #8? As soon as you get to the park, look to your left. It's near the sidewalk.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes