May 19, 2017
is Steam version the Same?
if not how can I restore it to Extra and Incest

he answer me on steam forum

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there any chance to see a Linux port? I would buy the game on Steam then.
there will not be a Linux port, because the video player asset which Faerin use doesn't support Linux.

Your best option is to play the non-steam version with the regular wine build. I tried Steam-Play aka Proton and it doesn't work well with Steam's achievements.

Reactions: johnelros

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
how do i unlock claire (mom) workplace?

heres my save, trying to advance the angel quest

Q edit : i have the cheat mod installed i'm not sure it affects my save

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how do i unlock claire (mom) workplace?

heres my save, trying to advance the angel quest

Q edit : i have the cheat mod installed i'm not sure it affects my save
The problem is that Claire is maxed in her stats, even though the gallery says you missed a lot of things along the way. That tells me that the stats were padded in order to cheat the game. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. So you would either need to start from the beginning, or from a version 0.8.3 save. She should not be showing hints (based on her stats).. Yet she is..

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
The problem is that Claire is maxed in her stats, even though the gallery says you missed a lot of things along the way. That tells me that the stats were padded in order to cheat the game. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. So you would either need to start from the beginning, or from a version 0.8.3 save. She should not be showing hints (based on her stats).. Yet she is..
Image result for here we go again

ronaldogasparr

Aug 17, 2017
I'm stuck. I needed concert tickets so I could be alone with Claire. I did it! And now? The tip would be: "Sometimes i walk into Ashley downstairs, when she comes home from school"
I tried several things and nothing in the story progressed. :cry::cry:

Someone help me!?!? :giggle:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm stuck. I needed concert tickets so I could be alone with Claire. I did it! And now? The tip would be: "Sometimes i walk into Ashley downstairs, when she comes home from school"
I tried several things and nothing in the story progressed. :cry::cry:

Someone help me!?!? :giggle:
Go into the foyer at 15:00 and you will be able to give the girls the tickets

• Love
Reactions: ronaldogasparr

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
oh so there's no completion for this..
ok thanks for the reply..
You will get that achievement by completing the bonus ending, for that Claire's suspicion needs to be at 5 and Ashleys jealousy needs to be at 5.
Increase these at the Saturday morning yoga event, and by dating Veronica

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
You will get that achievement by completing the bonus ending, for that Claire's suspicion needs to be at 5 and Ashleys jealousy needs to be at 5.
Increase these at the Saturday morning yoga event, and by dating Veronica
oh ok, thanks for the help..

Nokonop

Apr 30, 2018
Hello, the game is in v1.0.2 but the incest patch V.0.8.4+, just to be sure, it's normal or it's an outdated patch now ? thanks

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes