bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone help me, maybe i do event with debbie on court too soon, but sophia icon disappear and i cant advance her further, before going to court play tennis with debbie, icon telling i need to do lessons with ashley and sophia in sunday, thanks in advance.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Can someone help me, maybe i do event with debbie on court too soon, but sophia icon disappear and i cant advance her further, before going to court play tennis with debbie, icon telling i need to do lessons with ashley and sophia in sunday, thanks in advance.
As far as I remember, Sophia is on the court only on Saturday.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
pls post your save.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Overhear Claire's phone call iwith Emma in front of her room in the evening (20:00 - 00:00) and I think after that you need to discuss this during dinner too.
Nope, you need to check the massage room first, then go have dinner with the girls, then check back the next day (provided it's a weekday) to meet her.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Already solved, thanks

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I think a new game thread will be up as soon as the first update will be available.
Well, I believe it can be opened earlier, Midnight Paradise had a thread before the release. I think we can see a thread, once more details about game got revealed... Of course, if there is interest among the players here...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I just bough this on steam to
I thought that was another game not this one :cautious:
directly refunded the game
Wrote in review you can play it on internet for free :D
Well done, thanks for that. I hope one day you create or invent something and attempt to market it to make it and somebody just like you, come on to the page where you are advertising it and says you can get it free here, and breaks you financially
I don't get why you would do something like that, the dev has come here for more than two years and supported people who he knows are pirating his game, he's made a good few friends here too, and yet because he has finished the game after two years hard work he decides to sell it on Steam and get paid for the work he's put in, you think it's funny to throw a spanner in the works there
It's not as if he said fuck F95, the release on Steam was the release here, this place had it before Steam. If it was Apple Microsoft or the major companies yeah I can understand, but a one-man band who made a game and is now trying to make a living off it you take pleasure in trying to destroy that
Like I said at the beginning I hope someone does the same to you one day, see if it's funny then

Larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
they made it look like it was another game I did not knew it was the same game until i played it you saved me 19.99 euro :ROFLMAO:
No one made it look like another game, you were thinking with the little head rather than the big one, ignore what I put in the previous post, it's a wonder you can find your backside with both hands

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just bough this on steam to
I thought that was another game not this one :cautious:
directly refunded the game
Wrote in review you can play it on internet for free :D
I find your statement absolute BS and the reason I say that is because Faerin not only mentioned on here, but also on his Patreon he was releasing MotH on Steam. So to say you thought this was a different game when the Steam version says it's "Man of the House" is laughable.

Steam release of MotH.jpg MotH on F95.jpg

As you can see by the two different screenshots (Steam and F95 respectively), there's no difference in the title of the game.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Hey, guys. Mega was blocked in my country and I'm unable to download the incest patch, even when I try to use a VPN. Anyone can send me the updated patch, please? Thanks. =)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey, guys. Mega was blocked in my country and I'm unable to download the incest patch, even when I try to use a VPN. Anyone can send me the updated patch, please? Thanks. =)
Just use your old one (if you still have it). It still works.

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Just use your old one (if you still have it). It still works.
I don't have. I played this game a so long time ago that I don't even remember. I came back because I saw it on Steam.
I will try another VPN in meantime. Thanks anyway.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes