Nozza

Feb 5, 2019
Hi, I have some doubts, what do I do with the extra? because they are 5GB and I still don't know what it is, do I think it would be additional content and of better quality than the previous ones or not?
Thinking that I paste and replace the extra videos folder in the StreamingAssets of the "base game(1.9GB)" but the images of the extra folder i dont uknow where to paste them.
Is that so or am I doing something wrong? Sorry for the English, use a translator

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I have some doubts, what do I do with the extra?
Read the OP.
Thinking that I paste and replace the extra videos folder in the StreamingAssets of the "base game(1.9GB)" but the images of the extra folder i dont uknow where to paste them.
Is that so or am I doing something wrong? Sorry for the English, use a translato
You don't need to do anything like that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, then what is done with the 5GB content that is decompressed from the extra?
The CGs (if that's what you mean by "extras") aren't necessary to play MotH. They're images directly from the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
v1.0.2c is out appearently
There's no new content for it.

EDIT:

Ok, I lied.. Maybe a hot looking pop-up toaster with tig ole bitties (inside butter related joke). :) :p

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I'd started to play into this game and have a question - do it have an ending for Sophie?

Recent changelogs don't mention any ending for her =/

gaboloco

Feb 27, 2019
The animations aren´t working anymore for me, the screen just turn black when the animations should start, anyone has the same problem or anyone has a solution?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The animations aren´t working anymore for me, the screen just turn black when the animations should start, anyone has the same problem or anyone has a solution?
Try using the . During the installation, use the default settings. There's nothing that you need to configure.

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
I have done everything, except I cannot get credit for meeting Valerie, Kathie, Cassie, Linda, and Megan even though I have met them all. In "Achievements," "General," "2. Getting acquainted; Meet all the girls," there is a red X by all five of their names, while "17. Man of the house" has a red X by the MC name. "General Achievement" is thus stuck at 97% and "Achievements" are stuck at 90%. Any idea why or how to fix? Here's my save file..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have done everything, except I cannot get credit for meeting Valerie, Kathie, Cassie, Linda, and Megan even though I have met them all. In "Achievements," "General," "2. Getting acquainted; Meet all the girls," there is a red X by all five of their names, while "17. Man of the house" has a red X by the MC name. "General Achievement" is thus stuck at 97% and "Achievements" are stuck at 90%. Any idea why or how to fix? Here's my save file
Did you find all cosplay collectibles, finish all endings, no missing pictures in the gallery?
Edit: Movie quiz?

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
Did you find all cosplay collectibles, finish all endings, no missing pictures in the gallery?
Edit: Movie quiz?
yes I did.. All finish except for the "2. Getting acquainted; Meet all the girls" on general achievement.. I suspect there might be some bug in my save file..

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
It could also be the bug that was fixed in the last update 1.0.2c:
Hi guys,
Here is the final update of MotH with all translations at 100% (including the Spanish translation).

It also fixes a bug, preventing the final achievement from getting completed.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes