mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The "Continue" button is locked! I can not lad my old saves from 1.0.0 in the version 1.0.2

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
can anyone help me? l have finish all except for the "2. Getting acquainted; Meet all the girls" on general achievement.. I suspect there might be some bug in my save file..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can anyone help me? l have finish all except for the "2. Getting acquainted; Meet all the girls" on general achievement.. I suspect there might be some bug in my save file..
Could you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to get ashley last mission?
Go to bed and think about your future.
Select Ashley
Select "It looks like Ashley isn't home".

One other important item I forgot to add is there is an item at the drugstore in the shopping mall you will need in order to do that ending with Ashley (if you don't already have it in your inventory).

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I've been away from this thread since the release of the 'last' update. I have come across at least 25 pages of postings from MOTH enthusiasts!

I want to take this opportunity to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT! to all those repliers that patiently give advice to novice game players. You are truly special! I have learned early on to use the search function to find my help. But even then, you REPLIERS offer help without making the novices, like me, feel stupid. You are truly a breed apart from the buffoons populating the Milfy City thread.

So game on, MOTH, supporters! I hope you continue to do the work that you do. I can't do what you do since I can't remember squat, like Denny Crain, I have Mad Cow's Disease. :ROFLMAO: So excuse me if you see my handle next to a post asking some rediculously stupid question. :)

See you on the next thread, REPLIERS!

Best regards,

SoiCowboy

Faerin

Bor69

Oct 6, 2019
I have a problem with going on with Sophia story it is stuck with (weekdays afternoon bump with ashly ) and i realized that the streaming asset no 5 is corrupt so i can not finish the Sophia story
and also streaming assets 17 is corrupt can anybody help me and tell me what to do to fix this

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have a problem with going on with Sophia story it is stuck with (weekdays afternoon bump with ashly ) and i realized that the streaming asset no 5 is corrupt so i can not finish the Sophia story
and also streaming assets 17 is corrupt can anybody help me and tell me what to do to fix this
Try to update WinRar or use 7zip. Extract the files and do not run the game through the .rar file.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes