Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Spanish translation is complete and available in v1.0.2c. Available version on F95 is 1.0.2.;)
If they get the Steam version, yeah. But the version currently available on here no longer has those languages.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Can you pass version 1.0.2c Extra?, to update the post.
Well, no. Besides, unless you are the native Spanish speaker, there is no need. There is no new content, few minor bugfixes, some spelling corrections, and of course, new Spanish translation.

lopudoz

Oct 7, 2019
Well, no. Besides, unless you are the native Spanish speaker, there is no need. There is no new content, few minor bugfixes, some spelling corrections, and of course, new Spanish translation.
I just master Spanish better, but good to wait, if you don't pass English. :rolleyes:

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Well, after a bit of a grind to get the jealousy/suspicion points up, I got the ending I was hoping for (although I would have preferred a longer in-game build up and, if I'm honest, more participants). It's nice to have a game finish, too many I've got into have fallen by the wayside! Thanks Faerin!

Reactions: MammaMea and Faerin

aluveaux

Sep 18, 2019
Hey everyone. Sorry if I am asking something that has already been answered, but I could not find an answer.
Man_of_the_house_BmhMu9bWr7.png

What do I do next? I have her submission at 60, it wont go any higher, and I never get an option to put her over the desk or anything. I fear I have buggered something up somehow.

Thanks in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey everyone. Sorry if I am asking something that has already been answered, but I could not find an answer.
View attachment 422502

What do I do next? I have her submission at 60, it wont go any higher, and I never get an option to put her over the desk or anything. I fear I have buggered something up somehow.

Thanks in advance.
What do Veronica's hints say?

Reactions: thebiggestfail

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think you have to check the phone?
No, the phone only contains a brief bio about all of the characters in your contacts list. The hints are on the bottom left of the screen and appear when you hover your mouse pointer over one of the profiles. Here's an example.

tracking.jpg

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone tell me how to use a downloaded save? Where do I put it after I've downloaded one? Computer dummy here.

Gokuryu

Mar 18, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if the walkthrough of the final version already exists or can have is a version before this one?
Ps: Sorry for my english is not good, but this is not my first language.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes