Avalon1

Jul 8, 2018
Sorry for posting this but tried searching this thread for about 3 hours and can't find it.
How do you unlock the 4th daydreaming ending? Presumably it's with all 3 main girls?
Can't find it here or by googling anything sensible and there are no further in game hints.
Thanks.

The Nutts

May 5, 2019
Presuming your endings list look like this...

Ashley
Veronica
Mom/Claire
You haven't unlocked this choice yet.
Pam

The one you're missing is Emma. You need to start working her. Assuming she's already "unlocked" during one of your conversations with your family during dinner, you should find her at the health club in the massage room.

Bor69

Oct 6, 2019
can anybody help i have reached the max with all characters but i can not continue with debby until i finish sophia and i do not know what to do i have tried everything to (bump into Ashley) like the pic says but it does not happen ... and eveytime i hit Ashley bedroom it say (leave them right now) .. so please let me know what i should do

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Sorry for posting this but tried searching this thread for about 3 hours and can't find it.
How do you unlock the 4th daydreaming ending? Presumably it's with all 3 main girls?
Can't find it here or by googling anything sensible and there are no further in game hints.
Thanks.
Check in achievements under general there's probably something you haven't completed yet

can anybody help i have reached the max with all characters but i can not continue with debby until i finish sophia and i do not know what to do i have tried everything to (bump into Ashley) like the pic says but it does not happen ... and eveytime i hit Ashley bedroom it say (leave them right now) .. so please let me know what i should do
Go to your bedroom on a weekday advance time to 15:00 and try to leave you will bump into Ashley

Last edited:

Bor69

Oct 6, 2019
Check in achievements under general there's probably something you haven't completed yet

Go to your bedroonon a weekday advance time to 15:00 and try to leave you will bump into Ashley
i tried it sunday 15:00 in the room and then i get out nothing happend

• Angry
Reactions: goobdoob

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What is the 16th achievement for the MC? Does the Christmas story have anything to do with it?
No, the Christmas story was a stand-alone episode, the 16th Achievement is the final ending if you can't get it, make sure you have completed all the other Achievements do this by checking the General Achievements tab, then you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dee Jay

Jun 12, 2018
No, the Christmas story was a stand-alone episode, the 16th Achievement is the final ending if you can't get it, make sure you have completed all the other Achievements do this by checking the General Achievements tab, then you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, so I went back and checked the statistics for Claire and Ashley. It showed their jealousy/suspicion at 5. I went back and dated veronica, went to the beach and done yoga thinking maybe it would trigger something. it didn't make any difference.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok, so I went back and checked the statistics for Claire and Ashley. It showed their jealousy/suspicion at 5. I went back and dated veronica, went to the beach and done yoga thinking maybe it would trigger something. it didn't make any difference.
But are you at 100% in all the other Achievements, either way post your save so I can take a look at it

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Wish there was an alternate Sauna scene where you're like "F it, fat crazy chicks need dick, too. Veronica, give us a few minutes here."

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Dee Jay

I have just played through your save, using the version I posted here and all you need to do is go to bed and think about your future and pick it's impossible to choose

Reactions: DJsona

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
sorry for the question
some update for the Spanish language will come out
thanks in advance and I await your response
kneel_back_close.png apartment_door_open_close.png

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes