Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I've encountered a weird thing with Veronica where I have completed her dating pathway completely now (including a successful date with her) but some of her dialogue options are actually not yet available because her submissiveness stat is stuck at 98 (while love and arousal are maxed at 100).

Is there anything I'm missing that might allow me to increase this to 100? Or is there a game file somewhere that I can edit this?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
dear all, is there really a Mac version out there? I searched this thread, seeing a comment that there is a version on Patreon, but not one version ever made it into the wild for us mortals (aka non Patreons)?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I've encountered a weird thing with Veronica where I have completed her dating pathway completely now (including a successful date with her) but some of her dialogue options are actually not yet available because her submissiveness stat is stuck at 98 (while love and arousal are maxed at 100).

Is there anything I'm missing that might allow me to increase this to 100? Or is there a game file somewhere that I can edit this?
Please post your save so I can take a look at it

dear all, is there really a Mac version out there? I searched this thread, seeing a comment that there is a version on Patreon, but not one version ever made it into the wild for us mortals (aka non Patreons)?
There is a Mac version out there it just hasn't made it to here

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Please post your save so I can take a look at it

There is a Mac version out there it just hasn't made it to here
consulted Dr. google without any success. the internet also has no Mac version. are you sure there is a TRUE version for Mac? thanks for your reply, because then I may have to go to patron and pay first and hope they have it there. :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
consulted Dr. google without any success. the internet also has no Mac version. are you sure there is a TRUE version for Mac? thanks for your reply, because then I may have to go to patron and pay first and hope they have it there. :)
Mac version is available on Steam.

Reactions: jan.spam
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes