Donavon

Sep 26, 2017
They were removed from the contacts list for the Steam release since they didn't have any content (or very little content).

If you attach your save, I'll fix that for you so that will be at 100%.

Or if you'd rather fix the save yourself, here's what you need to do.
  1. Open your save up in any text editor of your preference.
  2. Search for <DisplayedName>Kathy</DisplayedName>
  3. Change <Visible>false</Visible> to <Visible>true</Visible>
Do that for the other characters showing a red X beside their name in your achievements, save the file and reload it in MotH.
Thanks!

Reactions: Sycho

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Hi!
I played the game aroung a year ago and kept my save for when the game was finished if I remember right the game war around either 0.75 or 0.80 - it was right after that super hero girl appeared. Could someone share a save around that point please so I can finish the rest of the content without replaying the whole game?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi!
I played the game aroung a year ago and kept my save for when the game was finished if I remember right the game war around either 0.75 or 0.80 - it was right after that super hero girl appeared. Could someone share a save around that point please so I can finish the rest of the content without replaying the whole game?
You no longer can use your old save from <0.8.3. After 0.8.2 the game got a total overhaul and pre v8.0.3 saves no longer work. Please download v0.8.3 save from here: or start a new game.
Why does the Spanish language not appear?
Pls learn to use the thread search function this question has been answered several times already.
search.png
View attachment 418210

can't figure out this can somebody help me please
Do as the hint says.. leave your bedroom (through the door) on a weekday (Mo.- Fr.) afternoon (12:00 - 17:00).
(and please use Ren'py).
Faerin use his own engine in Unity. So, his new game will not use Ren'Py.
How I can load the save,every time i looked and I need to start a new game
Do not run the game from inside the zip-file. Extract the game on your desktop.

Reactions: Faerin

creamy2y

Oct 4, 2019
hello when i go for massage it says we are looking for masseuse and come back later. I don't know how to begin with Emma's story? can someone help me?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello when i go for massage it says we are looking for masseuse and come back later. I don't know how to begin with Emma's story? can someone help me?
Overhear Claire's phone call iwith Emma in front of her room in the evening (20:00 - 00:00) and I think after that you need to discuss this during dinner too.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes